Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Electric Breast Pumps??

Started by valerie anne, March 08, 2024, 04:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valerie anne

Can we discuss this topic here?

I have enjoyed massive breast growth and even bigger nipple enlargement through electric breast pumps.

I am now a 36DD cup due to my pumping regime. I am really heavy and wobbly, breast suction works!   

she she

Due to your past posts on pumps I have been pumping.    Only downside is finding the time in my life to do this activity.  So far I have not noticed any improvement :(
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

Northern Star Girl

@valerie anne
Dear Valerie Anne:

I am sorry that you lost your member account because of the
New Year's Day Forum site crash.

I am very happy to see that you have just been able to recover your
previous account as member here on Susan's Place and the Forum.

I wish to give you my Warm Re-WELCOME.

Now that you are a member here once again, take some time to look at and
read many of the recent postings and threads from other members to get caught
up on the latest happenings.

You should also look at the following LINKS that I have included at the
end of my message to you... you will find information that will help you
to navigate safely around the Forum.

The Terms of Service guidelines have changed since you were here last
so please take some time to read over the information.

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

I will be looking  forward to seeing you again around the Forum.

Warmest Regards, and WELCOME Back
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator

Look closely at the LINKS in RED... there you will find answers to common questions that members usually ask.

Things that you should read

Quote from: valerie anne on March 08, 2024, 04:35:36 PM
Can we discuss this topic here?

I have enjoyed massive breast growth and even bigger nipple enlargement through electric breast pumps.

I am now a 36DD cup due to my pumping regime. I am really heavy and wobbly, breast suction works! 
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

Sarah B

Hello Valerie Anne

My name is Sarah B and I would also like to , Welcome you back to Susan's Place!

Your topic on Electric Breast Pumps being posted where it is, is ok.  However if a Moderator deems it necessary to move it they will send a message to you to inform that it not ok, and they will move it accordingly.

Doing some research using a search engine and using the following search parameters does breast pumping increase size.  Yielded information on breast pumps.  Which was interesting to read.

I expect others on this site may have used similar devices or methods to increase their breast size , and hopefully one of them will be along soon, to discuss Breast Pumps with you.

To note the articles I saw and read indicate that there is a limit to what these devices and methods can do to enlarge your breasts.

We strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments regarding your journey.  Just about everyone here has been confused about their gender at some point in their lives. Some discover they are transgender and others realize they are non-binary, while others may feel they fit best somewhere else along the gender spectrum. No matter where that may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

Once you feel comfortable here, please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum and reintroduce yourself and tell us something about yourself.

Once again, Welcome back to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@Northern Star Girl
@LoriDee
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story

noleen111

I too went through a stage where I used use an electric breast pump to in order to get additional breast growth.

I went the extra step and took herbal treatments to try and achieve lactation, I did reach my goal and I achieved lactation. I will admit it was not a lot of milk pumped, at my peak I would pump maybe a quarter of the container that attached to the pump from each breast. I had a double pump, both breasts were pumped at the same time, i felt like a cow being milked.

I actually enjoyed the pumping sessions, it was nice me time.. and I enjoyed sensation of the pumping action as it pulled and massaged my nipples.

I did not achieve growth, as I remained a 36D, but I can say my breasts became more rounder and fuller. I will say I am satisfied with the results. I would not mind to go up to DD. Maybe I will follow my mother example and get implants when gravity started to effect her breasts, she went as a 50th birthday present to herself to firm things up again, she went from a 34D to 34DD. For a lady in her 50's she looks good.

Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was

valerie anne

"I had a double pump, both breasts were pumped at the same time, i felt like a cow being milked."

Absolutely! I love being pumped hard and I feel like a real cissy!

My breast volume is slowly increasing, and my nipples are getting really massive. I am a 36DD now.
  •