Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

How comfortable are you wearing shorter shorts, dresses, and skirts?

Started by ChrissyRyan, March 10, 2024, 03:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

How comfortable are you wearing shorter shorts, dresses, and skirts?

I am not when it is the colder time of the year, and the rest of the year I usually am quite modest too.  But if you have good looking legs, perhaps you can wear shorter shorts (5 inch or shorter inseam).  I do not think I ever wore anything with an inseam less than seven or eight inches.

In so far as dresses and skirts go, a bit above the knees is about as high as I go.
They tend to ride up as a sit so I want to be modestly dressed.   I wear pants and jeans more than dresses or skirts.

Skorts are very nice for modesty.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

LoriDee

I do it at home around the apartment when I am comfortable. But not going out. I don't have the legs for it. My aunt babysat us kids when we were little and she would tease me calling me "knobby knees". Thanks, Auntie for THAT dysphoria.  ;D
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

•  

Maid Marion

During the summer I'll go as short as a 2 inch inseam.  I am shorter than most, 5'2" at the last measurement.  I have less sun damage than most.  I'll put on sunscreen before going out in sunnty weather.
  •  

Faith

I wear a wide variety depending on my mood. I have skirts above mid-thigh all the way to floor length. My shorts go no longer than mid-thigh. I have some serious short ones that still cover my butt. Slacks mostly at work, not always.

I don't like my body shape, but I am not ashamed or afraid to show it. I do dress appropriate to the location. Everyone's sense of modesty is different and so is their comfort level.

I only wear a bikini at home. I don't care for the beach so that's probably the reason there.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Paulie

I grew up in the 70s-80s and have alway worn shorts from that era. (Look up "magnum pi shorts".) I never adjusted to the longer shorts and I don't think I've ever owned a pair of shorts longer then 5 inches.

I'm comfortable out in mid-thigh skirts - to my finger tips length.  I have yet to wear a dress out but I think I would feel good with mid-thigh length too.  That's if I ever get the opportunity/nerve to wear one out. 

I might be inclined to go shorter at a beach, lake or hotel pool.

Warm Regards,
Paulie.       
  •