Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Because Hera Said So

Started by Senkusha, March 18, 2024, 06:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senkusha

I remember years ago, when I first started my Wiccan Adventure, I learned from a friend how to divinate with Gods and Goddesses.  I made a Witch's Board, and used a pendulum to spell out words for the answers to my questions.  I remember asking every day (I was obsessed...If God wouldn't grant my wish to turn me into a girl, maybe one of these gods/goddesses will).

Anyway after several days of not hearing what I wanted to hear (all kinds of recommendations for using varying products to assist with feminizing myself), Hera finally put her foot down and said:  "I want to ask you a favor.  Please stop asking for what I can not do."  Or something to that effect.  I specifically was asking Hera because she could transform herself into all kinds of different shapes.  I figured turning me from a guy into a gal shouldn't be that difficult, right?  Well, there's just some things that are impossible.  At least, they way we see them happening in our imagination.  And after that, she stopped responding to my queries.  I had pissed her off.  And as a result, she graciously allowed Loki to answer me on her behalf.  What a fun ride that was!  It was several months before she began to answer me again.
  •