Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I'm feeling really titty!

Started by valerie anne, April 06, 2024, 07:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valerie anne

I have been desperate to acquire real breasts for some time, and I have been using dual electric breast pumps to enlarge my breasts.

I have progressed to a DD cup bra, and I really need underwire support after all my breast pumping.

Today was a milestone. By pushing my breasts together, I got my nipples to kiss. God, I feel like a Whore!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

You certainly have developed Valarie Anne. 

I have not pumped my breasts.
I have not had breast augmentation.
They might get larger some day but I am not expecting them to become much larger.
They can be sensitive, and that reminds me as a woman that is completely natural.
They do have the annual mammogram to help me stay as healthy as possible.

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Paulie

Quote from: valerie anne on April 06, 2024, 07:04:25 PMBy pushing my breasts together, I got my nipples to kiss. God, I feel like a Whore!

LOL,  :D

What kind of breast pump do you use?  It seems that all of the ones I seen just affect the nipple.

Paulie.
  •  

Jessica_K

I, like Chrissy, have never used a breast pump nor augmentation and have a good 38D using progesterone to add fill in and still improving.

Not quite a kiss lol, out by a few millimetres but I am very happy and often do not use a bra

Hugs
Jessica
Xxx
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

valerie anne

Paulie,

I have spent quite a lot of time and money on maternity bras, nipple shields, lubricants and breast pumps. My 36 DD has been hard earned!

I pump regularly using a Spectra dual motor hospital grade breast pump. This was expensive, but is almost silent and provides massive suction to both my breasts at the same time.

The secret is to use the largest size suction trumpet. The smaller sizes extend the nipple but not the areola and under-nipple fat. The largest size lets the nipple float free with the suction deeper into the breast.   
  •