News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Tea Time: Let's Hang Out & Chat

Started by fair_in_height, April 20, 2024, 02:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coffee or Tea?

fair_in_height

Hello everybody! I'm new to the site and figured I'd open a topic to chat about anything really. Easy starting topic: Do you drink coffee or tea? If so, what kind do you like?
I'm so mad there's only two seasons of steins;gate a;vsdjklhh;jkghasdjhk;gdsa;hkjasdg

salieirsneigbor

"The universe has a beginning, but no end. — Infinite. The stars, too, have a beginning, but their own power leads to their destruction. — Finite. History dictates that it is the wise who are most foolish. One could call this a final warning from God, to those who can still resist."

fair_in_height

Oooh I like coffee a lot too! Do you have any preferences for type of coffee? Blonde or Dark roast?
I'm so mad there's only two seasons of steins;gate a;vsdjklhh;jkghasdjhk;gdsa;hkjasdg

.kiera

LoriDee

@fair_in_height
@salieirsneigbor
@.keira

Hello Fair_in_height, Salieirsneigbor, and .Keira,

I'm Lori Dee. Welcome to Susan's Place!

I see that you are new here and these are your first posts! This is a great way to get involved in discussions, gain information, and make new friends.

We strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments. We all come from different backgrounds and represent a wide range of experiences. No matter who you may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

We would like to get to know you. Once you feel comfortable here, please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum and introduce yourself and tell us something about you.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information that will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile. Until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me at  LoriDee605@outlook.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!

~ Lori Dee

Helpful links to information that you should read

@Sarah B
@Northern Star Girl

My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019 - Full time / 2020 - HRT

salieirsneigbor

Quote from: fair_in_height on April 20, 2024, 03:10:35 PMOooh I like coffee a lot too! Do you have any preferences for type of coffee? Blonde or Dark roast?

Black coffee, Fahrenheit-sama.
"The universe has a beginning, but no end. — Infinite. The stars, too, have a beginning, but their own power leads to their destruction. — Finite. History dictates that it is the wise who are most foolish. One could call this a final warning from God, to those who can still resist."

fair_in_height

Okay! Certainly will do and thanks for the warm welcome <3

Do you have a preference for tea/coffee?

-fih

•  

LoriDee

Me too. Black coffee, as dark as possible. Some people call it mud.
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019 - Full time / 2020 - HRT
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: fair_in_height

fair_in_height

•  

salieirsneigbor

catbug

fair_in_height

Quote from: catbug on April 20, 2024, 03:40:41 PMwhat the heck
What's got you in a funk? Wanna spill the tea?

•  

salieirsneigbor

Dr. Pepper > hot drinks tho

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: catbug on April 20, 2024, 03:40:41 PMwhat the heck

@catbug
Dear Catbug:

I am so happy to see that you registered as a member.
We have a lot of members here coming from all backgrounds and with a variety of experiences.

Please review the LINKS at the end of this message, they include information which will help you to
navigate the site and use the available features. Look especially at the LINKS in RED...
...there are answers to questions that most new members ask.

Once you reach 15 posts you will be able to send and reply to Forum private messages, also
you will then be able to upload and post your Avatar profile picture.

I am wishing you a Warm Welcome to Susan's Place!
If after carefully reading all of the information above and in the LINKS, and
you still have more questions regarding how the Forum works, you can contact me
via my private Email that is shown immediatly following my name below:

I look forward to your involvement on the Forum and reading your
future postings, comments and thoughts.

Warmest Regards,
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]  E-Mail: alaskandanielle@yahoo.com
The Forum Administrator

Things that you should read

cc: @Sarah B
                  @LoriDee

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org

fair_in_height

•  

mumblebee

Quote from: salieirsneigbor on April 20, 2024, 03:48:34 PMDr. Pepper > hot drinks tho
maybe so, but iced tea > dr pepper and all other drinks
  •  

fair_in_height

@Northern Star Girl

Thanks for sharing that information I'll make sure to look through it! But question of the hour... Coffee or Tea?

- fih

•  

catbug

Quote from: Northern Star Girl on April 20, 2024, 03:49:02 PM@catbug
Dear Catbug:

I am so happy to see that you registered as a member.
We have a lot of members here coming from all backgrounds and with a variety of experiences.

Please review the LINKS at the end of this message, they include information which will help you to
navigate the site and use the available features. Look especially at the LINKS in RED...
...there are answers to questions that most new members ask.

Once you reach 15 posts you will be able to send and reply to Forum private messages, also
you will then be able to upload and post your Avatar profile picture.
[/size]

I am wishing you a Warm Welcome to Susan's Place!
If after carefully reading all of the information above and in the LINKS, and
you still have more questions regarding how the Forum works, you can contact me
via my private Email that is shown immediatly following my name below:

I look forward to your involvement on the Forum and reading your
future postings, comments and thoughts.

Warmest Regards,
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl] E-Mail: alaskandanielle@yahoo.com
The Forum Administrator

Things that you should read

cc: @Sarah B
                  @LoriDee

hi danielle
thanks for the links, hon! can't wait to explore a bit. :-)

salieirsneigbor

Quote from: fair_in_height on April 20, 2024, 03:54:04 PMHave you ever tried hot Dr. Pepper though?
No, Dr. Pepper must be cold or it is ruined, Fahrenheit-sama.

fair_in_height

Quote from: mumblebee on April 20, 2024, 03:55:27 PMmaybe so, but iced tea > dr pepper and all other drinks

I do love some iced tea tbqh! Are you a fan of sweet or normal iced tea?

- fih

•