Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by fair_in_height, April 20, 2024, 04:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fair_in_height

Hi!

My name is fairinheight (fair or fih) and I'm a 24 year old transwoman who, after a long period of not engaging with the trans community, is looking around for more places to find community with other people in similar situations. I've been transitioning for around 7 years and it is largely no longer a significant part of my life, but I feel like I miss talking with other trans people as a result of this.

Thanks,

-fih
I'm so mad there's only two seasons of steins;gate a;vsdjklhh;jkghasdjhk;gdsa;hkjasdg

catbug

Welcome!!
Glad you're here :)

LoriDee

Hello FIH!

Thank you for the introduction. We have a lot of different sub-forums covering a variety of topics. You might find something that interests you, or maybe find someone who shares your experience. Welcome aboard!
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019 - Full time / 2020 - HRT

Paulie

Hello fih,

Welcome aboard!

ChrissyRyan

Fih,

Welcome!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 

bread

Hi fair_in_height, glad you're here. I'm new too, I think this will be a great place to find community.
0xA034d24D1ba209b1Cd1Ded50faa4A02E409F8d99

allylioness

Hello, Fair!!

Welcome to Susan's Place!

I'm new as well (new-ish, my old account got deleted, so I created a new one!), but I know that this is the right place to find new friendships within the trans community!

I love it whenever I hear a sister saying that they no longer find their transition as the most significant part of their life.
I love that we all have been able to transition, don't get me wrong! Literally, we have been able to find happiness because of it! But I've always said we are *much much more* than just trans women!

What other things would you say are a larger part of your identity as a human?

Once again, welcome!

Hugs,
Ally

fair_in_height

Quote from: allylioness on April 22, 2024, 07:02:31 PMHello, Fair!!

Welcome to Susan's Place!

I'm new as well (new-ish, my old account got deleted, so I created a new one!), but I know that this is the right place to find new friendships within the trans community!

I love it whenever I hear a sister saying that they no longer find their transition as the most significant part of their life.
I love that we all have been able to transition, don't get me wrong! Literally, we have been able to find happiness because of it! But I've always said we are *much much more* than just trans women!

What other things would you say are a larger part of your identity as a human?

Once again, welcome!

Hugs,
Ally

idk as a human?? prolly my desire to live, hang out with my pals, try new fun foods, and go for walks in the forest and shtuff. I kinda just embrace being a big brain monkey y'know?
I'm so mad there's only two seasons of steins;gate a;vsdjklhh;jkghasdjhk;gdsa;hkjasdg

•