Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Howdy!

Started by bread, April 20, 2024, 08:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bread

Howdy ya'll. Name is bread, I'm in my late thirties, started transition in my early 20s. Got off to a rough start cause I didn't know how to get hrt in my teens, didn't know it was a thing even but I did know about estrogen and testosterone. So I learned that flax seed has xenoestrogens and I started eating that as a teenager, lol imagine that, it was awful. So aside from not getting hrt til after my teens I suppose I had other things going for me, like gyno, but I must admit I got picked on for it until I came out.  Gotta count ur blessings u kno? On that topic, I'm happily married to my husband, the love of my life. We'll be celebrating our five year anniversary soon. Also I have a dog and two kitties.

For fun I like to collect crystals, exercise, and read about paranormal topics and philosophy. I used to ride motorcycles but husband says no.

It's good to find this place. My psych says I should take steps to socialize more and I think this is a good avenue for that! Look forward to meeting you all!
0xA034d24D1ba209b1Cd1Ded50faa4A02E409F8d99

fair_in_height

@bread

It nice to meet you! I'm glad you've been able to settle down and have a nice life! Excited to get to know you better.

-fih
I'm so mad there's only two seasons of steins;gate a;vsdjklhh;jkghasdjhk;gdsa;hkjasdg

•  

LoriDee

@bread

Hello Bread,

I'm Lori Dee. Welcome to Susan's Place!

Thank you for the nice introduction.

We strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments. We all come from different backgrounds and represent a wide range of experiences. No matter who you may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information that will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile. Until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me at  LoriDee605@outlook.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!

~ Lori Dee

Helpful links to information that you should read

@Sarah B
@Northern Star Girl

My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019 - Full time / 2020 - HRT
  •  

Paulie

Hello Bread,

Glad to meet you, welcome aboard.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: bread

ChrissyRyan

Welcome Bread!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: bread