Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hello from Sweet luck

Started by Sweet luck, May 21, 2024, 01:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet luck

Hi, everyone! I'm glad to introduce myself here) My nickname is Sweet Luck, I'm transgender woman on the beginning stage. I'm from Azerbaijan a small post-soviet country in Caucasis region. I have been taking HRT for more than 2 months already and I'm so excited seeing my body and face changes little by little)) My height is 177sm and weight is 58kg, so I'm going to gain some pounds on HRT to get more feminine body. I'm doing yoga almost everyday, that helps me to be fit and getting relaxed 😌. I'm also fond of cycling, hiking, rock climbing and all kinds of active tourism. For me the first priority of being here is to find close transgender friends from other countries and find some useful information regarding transition. Thanks everyone, I will be glad, if someone feedback me))

Northern Star Girl

@Sweet luck
Dear Sweet luck:

Thank you for following the Link that our lovely Official Greeter Sarah B provided for you to come to here to the Introductions Forum to let other members be aware of your arrival as a member of Susan's Place and the Forum.

Please be certain to read and look over the information that was included in the Welcome Message that
was a reply to your very first posting on the Forum on April 06, 2024,
        https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247807.msg2267425.html#msg2267425

Since you won't be able to send Forum Private Messages until you achieve 15 postings... if you have
any questions please feel free to contact me via my Email at  alaskandanielle@yahoo.com

I am so very glad that you have posted again and I will be looking forward to seeing and
reading you future postings, thoughts and comments around the various topics and threads around
the Forum.

Warmest Regards and again, WELCOME TO Susan's Place and the Forum.

Danielle [Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator           
                        cc: @Sarah B  @LoriDee

Quote from: Sweet luck on May 21, 2024, 01:16:38 PMHi, everyone! I'm glad to introduce myself here) My nickname is Sweet Luck, I'm transgender woman on the beginning stage. I'm from Azerbaijan a small post-soviet country in Caucasis region. I have been taking HRT for more than 2 months already and I'm so excited seeing my body and face changes little by little)) My height is 177sm and weight is 58kg, so I'm going to gain some pounds on HRT to get more feminine body. I'm doing yoga almost everyday, that helps me to be fit and getting relaxed 😌. I'm also found of cycling, hiking, rock climbing and all kinds of active tourism. For me the first priority of being here is to find close transgender friends from other countries and find some useful information regarding transition. Thanks everyone, I will be glad, if someone feedback me))

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the Hunted Prey : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single

Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com

Sweet luck

Thank you for supporting me, dear Danielle! I'm glad to join this forum here! I posted in April feeling strong disforia, being only 1 month on HRT. At that time I was really disappointed with HRT poor effects and my body's, my face overview. I  couldn't post and read forums. It was also suffering from the post traumatic syndrome due to the reason, that I was attacked and robbed at the end of March, travelling in India, Delhi. Since that time I've got much more better HRT effects and now I'm really pleased)) If I can post my picture somewhere in this forum with limited access for outside guests?
By the way my name is Ralina and I'm 40)
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

Lori Dee

Hello Ralina!

Welcome to the forum and thank you for that wonderful introduction. Keep in mind that HRT is slow. It takes time as your body makes adjustments. Keep thinking positive thoughts and do not get discouraged with minor setbacks. If you need help, be sure to reach out. We are all here to help each other.

Hugs!
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training

ChrissyRyan

Hi!

Welcome, Sweet Luck!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

Sweet luck

Hey everyone!
Yesterday I pierced my ears and put on my earrings for the first time. It looks amazing, I feel myself as a woman.
And this week I also did a big achievement in my transition. I did 2100 hair grafts transplantation to the  front area of my forehead. I feel most happy in the world.
Now I should wait at least 1-2 years to have the final results of my hair transplantation.

Sweet luck

I again forgot how to download pictures here, hmmm

Sweet luck

If anyone interested in this hair transplantation I can tell you in details.

Lilis

Quote from: Sweet luck on June 23, 2024, 08:18:51 AMI again forgot how to download pictures here, hmmm

The way you captured the lighting here is beautiful, nice smile, I love the nails and the hair.
GAHT ~ Started Gender-Affirming Hormone Therapy on June 10th, 2024.

There are two people in my head, a man and a woman.

tgirlamg

Welcome Aboard Ralina!

Congrats on your hair procedure... A wonderful brave step towards the life you seek!...You look absolutely gorgeous in your picture 🤗 Fear Not... Amazing Things Await You!

Onward We Go Brave Sister!

Ashley 💕
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻

Sweet luck

Quote from: Lilis on June 23, 2024, 09:03:20 AMThe way you captured the lighting here is beautiful, nice smile, I love the nails and the hair.
Thank you for your warm words, dear Lilis! Since you've started GAHT recently as I can see from your signature, I wish you all the best to find yourself and achieve the success. I'm on HRT 4 months already and I know how is exciting to begin with it.

Lilis

Quote from: Sweet luck on June 23, 2024, 11:57:51 AMThank you for your warm words, dear Lilis! Since you've started GAHT recently as I can see from your signature, I wish you all the best to find yourself and achieve the success. I'm on HRT 4 months already and I know how is exciting to begin with it.

You're welcome, and thank you too for the kind words, Ralina. Yes I am also very excited for the coming months and years. I wish you all the best as well.
GAHT ~ Started Gender-Affirming Hormone Therapy on June 10th, 2024.

There are two people in my head, a man and a woman.
  •  

Sweet luck

Quote from: tgirlamg on June 23, 2024, 10:19:58 AMWelcome Aboard Ralina!

Congrats on your hair procedure... A wonderful brave step towards the life you seek!...You look absolutely gorgeous in your picture 🤗 Fear Not... Amazing Things Await You!

Onward We Go Brave Sister!

Ashley 💕

Dear Ashley, it's so pleasant to hear that!I am very grateful to you for your kind support. I hope I will continue sharing photos of my transition while new hairs growth.

Sarah B

Hello Ralina

I'm sorry I missed your introduction post and as I mentioned I enjoy reading stories about others that come to Susan's.

So, you have been taking HRT for more than 4 months and even you have noticed the differences.  My main form of exercise is swimming.  "Mens sana in corpore sano" comes to mind, which is Latin and translates as "a healthy mind in a healthy body".  Trust coaches to part their wisdom on us.

The phrase is widely used, and expresses that physical exercise is an important or essential part of mental and psychological well being.  So yoga and your physical activities will definitely aid you in that respect.

Coming to Susan's you will certainly find friends just like you and the information will help you no end.  Trust me on this.  I knew virtually nothing, when I first came to Susan's in 2010, for two years.  I have just recently come back and I'm still learning from others.

Like looking up your name, it is rich in it's meaning.  It comes from the combination of two names, Raluca (Romanian means "lively" or "energetic") and Alina (Greek means "light" or "bright" and to top it off it's a gender neutral name just like mine.  So Ralina has those 4 meanings making a wonderful name for a unique person like you.

It's good to hear that you have had your ears pierced for the first time and it's the small things that we do that will make us happy.  I remembered when I had mine done for the first time, I had both done at the same time.  Most importantly congratulations on having the hair procedure that will make you so much more confident and happy in your appearance.  As you say, "it will take time to see the final results" and I'm sure the results will be fantastic.

As for the picture you have showed you still look great.  The hair, nails and of course the HRT effects.  As 'tgirlamg' says "Fear Not... Amazing Things Await You!" and I wholeheartedly agree with her on that.  I cannot wait to see what the future brings you.

Other members like Lori, Lilis and 'tgirlamg' have posted wonderful thoughts and tips and that is how Susan's members help others. Not forgetting the welcoming message from others.

Take care and all the best for the future.

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@Sweet luck
@tgirlamg
@LoriDee
@Lilis
@ChrissyRyan
@Northern Star Girl
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
May 1990 Three surgery letters.
Feb 1991 Surgery.

Mandy Spencer

Thanks for posting the picture Ralina - you are very beautiful!  :)

Gina P

Hello Ralina,
  I'm glad you found your way to Susan's. You look very beautiful in the picture. I remember getting my ears pierced. I was so nervous. I was still in stealth mode so I worried someone would figure it out. It felt great wearing ear rings. They started out as studs, barely noticeable. Now they are hoops and dangle things. As the others have said great days await you on this path. Some days will be better than others. We are here for you, girl.
Hugs Gina

Sweet luck

Dear girls, I'm so touched by your sweet and lovely words and comments on it. I really fill myself a part of your big and friendly girly family :))
Special thanks to dear Sarah, I'm always eager to read your amazing comments ❤️
You have interpreted my name, that it turns out having such interesting meanings. And I realize, that it is really about me) Raluca, I didn't hear this name before, but it such cute, even unusual for me^-^
Talking about earings as Gina  noticed I also started with small studs, barely noticeable on my ears. I was afraid today going first time with pierced ears to the office. However I was worried in vain, since nobody noticed earings under my long hairs, covering ears.
But this pleasant feature gives you the feeling of feeling like a real woman.I feel myself more confident at least.

I adore you, my dear friends, I didn't expect such a warm welcome. I'm crying out of my emotions.

Roberta_Italy

Hello Ralina!!
You look beautiful!
It's interesting to discover that in your country you are not allowed to legally change gender, but you can take HRT and other aesthetic treatments such as beard removal and hair transplant...
May I ask how do you handle the feminine aspect you are gaining with male documents? Is it possible living socially as a female also being "officially" a male?
Ciao
Roberta

Sweet luck

Quote from: Roberta_Italy on June 26, 2024, 07:53:31 PMHello Ralina!!
You look beautiful!
It's interesting to discover that in your country you are not allowed to legally change gender, but you can take HRT and other aesthetic treatments such as beard removal and hair transplant...
May I ask how do you handle the feminine aspect you are gaining with male documents? Is it possible living socially as a female also being "officially" a male?
Ciao
Roberta

Thank you, dear Roberta! I take HRT non-oficially, because in our country there are not doctors who can deal with transgenders. So I have online monitoring from trans-friendly endocrinologist from other country. I pass blood tests regularly to share with her.
As for hair transplantation I did it in Turkey, which is famous for hair transplantation clinics. Turkey is pretty good country, friendly to LGBTQ.
As for living in my country like transgender it is real survival. You are not allowed to work officially with your unchanged documents, you should wear male's or light unisex clothing to be safe.
So I prefer wearing sports style gender neutral clothing outside, which is difficult to separate between m and f. You are also not recommended to go to the regions to visit some sights, because the local people's behavior towards transgenders in such places might be quite dangerous or aggressive.

Roberta_Italy

Dear Ralina, it must be really tough living like that, especially as HRT effect will become more and more evident as time passes.
In another post you mentioned that you don't pass: it's hard to believe. looking at your photo, but for sure at a certain point in time you will definitely look like a woman despite your male or unisex clothing, and I presume no feminine accessories such as bag, juwelry, make up etc...
A big big hug !!!!
Roberta