Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Just how big is too big?

Started by Just Mandy, April 03, 2008, 11:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saraswatidevi

Hi Amanda,

Yes. You are making yourself crazy about every detail. But I think it is normal for the life you are living and the changes you are going through. I have often read posts here by people who claim to be going through another puberty no matter what age they are. I believe it really happens from the hormones. As to the neck size. I never in my life thought to check mine before reading this thread. I measure 14.5 inches. And I look perfectly normal. I am 5'8" tall so I have to assume that 14 inches is within average girl parameters.

Lighten up on yourself. Your eye makeup looks wonderful. In fact, you look great.
  •  

roni

Hi Amanda! I'm not sure about the answer to your question, but i think you look great! All of us want smaller features, but it's not easy to change everything as quick as we would like. I wish my neck was as small as yours. Anyway, you look good!!

roni
  •  

Just Mandy

QuoteYes. You are making yourself crazy about every detail. But I think it is normal for the life you are living and the changes you are going through. I have often read posts here by people who claim to be going through another puberty no matter what age they are. I believe it really happens from the hormones. As to the neck size. I never in my life thought to check mine before reading this thread. I measure 14.5 inches. And I look perfectly normal. I am 5'8" tall so I have to assume that 14 inches is within average girl parameters.

I am driving myself crazy and yes I do think I am going through another puberty... and it's like it's hit
all at once. :)

Lighten up on yourself. Your eye makeup looks wonderful. In fact, you look great.

I'll try... I'll really try :) Thank you so much, that is so kind! I'm still learning but I love makeup.

Amanda

Posted on: April 04, 2008, 09:33:57 PM
QuoteHi Amanda! I'm not sure about the answer to your question, but i think you look great! All of us want smaller features, but it's not easy to change everything as quick as we would like. I wish my neck was as small as yours. Anyway, you look good!!

roni

Hi Roni, Thank you, yes I guess we do all want the same thing, thank you so much, I really treasure everyones
support :)

Amanda

Something sleeps deep within us
hidden and growing until we awaken as ourselves.
  •