Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

whatcha other boys think?

Started by James-Alen, May 04, 2008, 09:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Nope me neither meta for me is WAY to small...

Yeah it works and whatever. But my goal is to penatrate properly.

Jay

•  

DamagedChris

Yeah, Meta is small...but I won't be ready for bottom surgery for a couple more years, I'd like to keep my fingers crossed that something new will break through in ways of lengthening it. I don't care if it's small, so long as it's "normal size and girth" instead of micropenis sized.
  •  

JonasCarminis

Quote from: chrissyboy on November 03, 2009, 02:44:48 AM
...I don't care if it's small, so long as it's "normal size and girth" instead of micropenis sized.
if its small, its obviously not normal size and girth... what do you mean?
  •  

noxdraconis

I think he means that he just wants it to fall into the catagory of normal size and girth, even if it is at the smaller end of the spectrum, as in just big enough not to be considered "micropenis." 

I too feel the same: as long as it falls in the "normal" category for penis size and girth, I will be happy.

•  

petzjazz

Thirded on the "normal size and girth" desire. I personally would never pay for a standard meta (as they are now) because my primary concerns are sexual function for my partner, size, and STP capability. A 2-inch clitoris may be able to stand up on its own, but it wouldn't get rid of my pants deficiency or my desire to have as close as I can to heteronormative sex. Phalloplasty is the best we've got for cismen with micropenises, and if I could somehow afford it in 12 years, it would be the best of the (two) options for me.
  •  

Miniar

Micropenis = less than 7cm (2.77 inches) long.
Anything bigger than that is "normal", not "average" but normal.

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

noxdraconis

Quote from: Miniar on November 05, 2009, 06:53:15 AM
Micropenis = less than 7cm (2.77 inches) long.
Anything bigger than that is "normal", not "average" but normal.

Just the right size for my rather small hands.

•  

Myself

Quote from: James-Allen on May 04, 2008, 09:04:08 PM
this site, i must admit, has me a little hyped with interest ^^

http://www.drshermanleis.com/transgender/images/slide21.jpg

It looks more like a sausage than a penis O_o
  •  

Elijah3291

that is very cool, pretty realistic, you say that erection is possible? can the whole thing get hard? Does the whole shaft have the feelings?

cool though, peeing would be awesome though
  •  

DamagedChris

Quote from: Myself on November 13, 2009, 01:02:00 AM
It looks more like a sausage than a penis O_o
This made me lol. True though.
  •  

Claire89

Wow, I haven't seen any pictures close to that! The ones I have seen nearly put me off the whole idea of phalloplasty.
  •