Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

whatcha other boys think?

Started by James-Alen, May 04, 2008, 09:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James-Alen

•  

Scratchy Wilson

Wow!  :o
Those are probably the best phalloplasty results I've ever seen!
  •  

Nero

probably look pretty lifelike after the stitches heal up.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

tekla

So why does the scar run down the top, you would think that having it on the bottom would be a better choice?
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Christo

Quote from: James-Allen on May 04, 2008, 09:04:08 PM
this site, i must admit, has me a little hyped with interest ^^

http://www.drshermanleis.com/transgender/images/slide21.jpg

Cool.  looks like the real deal.  What site is that bro?
  •  

cindybc

Well I must admit that those there surgically made penises are about the closest to real as I have seen thus far.

Hi James-Allen, welcome to Susan's, I believe that this site is probably one of the best informed places to come to. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Cindy
  •  

James-Alen

Yeah! I'm pretty excited, looks great to me. Thought, unfortunately they don't post the prices (they say it is begin updated) but I guess one could always call. Oh, I'm sorry guys!! I didn't realize that I posted just the pic >< here ya go http://www.drshermanleis.com/transgender/aboutus.htm

I did read and ran across this excerpt from their procedure description that kinda made me a little like 'Darn' but I guess it is all a matter of weighing your priorities and what is most important to you...
"While we are waiting for an improved total penis reconstruction to be developed, we are recommending and using a relatively simple technique which creates a penis which looks good, has sensation, and is capable of having an erection.  However, it does not include urethral lengthening and so you can not stand to void.  This operation is simpler and less expensive than other techniques, involves only a one day hospitalization and sometimes can be done as an out-patient, has minimal risk of complications and no risk of stenosis or fistula.  You must continue to sit to urinate but in fact, many biologic men sit to void and many transmen have been using men's rooms for years with no problem.  Many feel that a normal looking penis is more masculinizing than being able to stand to void with a micropenis [metoidioplasty]."

Tekla: I dont know if you get a choice, but I imagine I would rather have it run along the bottom and less in sight. They dont do the arm skin procedure though, rather the stomach skin one so there would be some gnarly scaring either way.

Cindy: Thanks for the welcome hun ^.^' *hug* Yeah I discovered Susans a long time ago, near the beginning of my coming out to myself a year ago and was like GOLD MINE! lol. And its great to be able to share info like this so easily. If I have any questions I shall surely ask.
  •  

Scratchy Wilson

Hahaha, It makes me laugh when urination is described as "voiding"
  •  

Luc

Yeah, I'd say that looks pretty darned much like the real thing. However, my relationship situation being what it is, the only important part of a penis, for me, is that it would enable me to urinate standing up. Not really much sense otherwise. But hey, it's awesome to know they're working on it!

SD
"If you want to criticize my methods, fine. But you can keep your snide remarks to yourself, and while you're at it, stop criticizing my methods!"

Check out my blog at http://hormonaldivide.blogspot.com
  •  

Nero

Hi James.

They use stomach skin for this one? Supposedly that doesn't give sensation. It's supposed to be the arm skin that does.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

buttercup

I think it looks pretty good and also the risks are less which is an added bonus.
  •  

James-Alen

Quote from: Nero on May 05, 2008, 08:54:33 PM
Hi James.

They use stomach skin for this one? Supposedly that doesn't give sensation. It's supposed to be the arm skin that does.

it says in the procedure desc that it has sensation and implants that make for an erection whenever and for however long the man desires ^.^'
  •  

Nero

the sensation is probably all in the clit.
  •  

James-Alen

oh, well yeah. And it is on the inside of the cock isnt it?
  •  

Nero

yeah, at the base I think. but even with the arm skin, it won't be the sensation of a sexual organ down the length, just the clit. but what's the point of the extra flesh if the clit is the point of feeling anyway.
  •  

James-Alen

Quote from: Nero on May 05, 2008, 09:16:57 PM
yeah, at the base I think. but even with the arm skin, it won't be the sensation of a sexual organ down the length, just the clit. but what's the point of the extra flesh if the clit is the point of feeling anyway.

*shrug* for the look i guess
  •  

Nero

well i suppose it would make things easier if one has a passable organ. i mean locker rooms and pools and all that. if the scar heals up on that pic you showed, it might be passable. guess i can see the point of it from that end.
  •  

James-Alen

if the clit was near the base or inside the bas intact, you could prolly still orgasm if you got REALLY familair with things and did a lot of touching/ practicing
  •  

Nero

yeah might even be able to during intercourse, if it's at the base.
  •  

James-Alen

•