Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I Have a Problem With Phallo, with Medio, etc.

Started by Elwood, May 28, 2008, 10:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tekla

they have a penis and take it for granted

OMG, that is so far from the truth!  Guys LOVE thier penis, its never more than a split second away from their thoughts.  They talk about it, comment on it, name it, and use it as an example almost constantly. 
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Elwood

Quote from: tekla on June 01, 2008, 01:27:16 PMthey have a penis and take it for granted

OMG, that is so far from the truth!  Guys LOVE thier penis, its never more than a split second away from their thoughts.  They talk about it, comment on it, name it, and use it as an example almost constantly.
Geez, are you right. It's hard NOT to make penis jokes/comments, though. Even I do, even though I don't have one. People think it's especially funny coming from a "girl." Which annoys me, but hey, I'll do just about anything to get people to laugh.
  •  

tekla

I once did a study and came up with more English slang words for penis than any other body part, almost 2:1 over female breasts which came in second place.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Elwood

I'VE GOT A PACKAGE. :P (Sorry, been saying that all week since I watched this musical with my drama teacher)
  •  

sneakersjay

Quote from: tekla on June 01, 2008, 01:34:12 PM
I once did a study and came up with more English slang words for penis than any other body part, almost 2:1 over female breasts which came in second place.

Well, cool, then.  We transguys get to name EACH of our dicks.  Bio-guys are so lame.  They only have ONE.  We have several. ;D

Jay

•  

Elwood

Quote from: sneakersjay on June 01, 2008, 03:55:09 PM

Well, cool, then.  We transguys get to name EACH of our dicks.  Bio-guys are so lame.  They only have ONE.  We have several. ;D

Jay
I'm confused. We do?
  •  

James-Alen

I think I found one but i need to do more research, didja see the 'what do you other boys think?' thread? I found a pretty good looking one.
I understand the dislike but I see it as you can have dirty food, or no food lol.
  •  

noxdraconis

Quote from: Elwood on June 01, 2008, 04:04:09 PM
Quote from: sneakersjay on June 01, 2008, 03:55:09 PM

Jay
I'm confused. We do?

Of course we do.  There is our soft packy, our stp packy, our for-sexual-encounters packy...

•  

Nero

For me, there's the - for sexual encounters dick and the vibrator. Neither have names which the vibrating one is quite resentful of.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Jay

Quote from: Elwood on May 29, 2008, 10:00:17 PM
OH! Wow... and what you said about how you'd get off... I'll be honest, I've tried that. And it SORT OF works. But I'm still left with like, left over sex drive fuel, if you catch my drift. My sex drive seems high for a female; I'm worried T will make me dry hump people like little dogs do! Haha!

I have an AMAZINGLY high sex drive as T has done nothing at all considering that aspect.. yes I do as you say "want to dry hump everything in sight" but I was like that way before T.

Posted on: 27 June 2008, 22:54:57
Does anyone know where the Packers/stp & strap on thread went???

•  

Alex_C

I honestly think there will be something with stem cells or something in a few years. We'll be able to grow our own.
  •  

YoungSoulRebel

Quote from: Jamie-o on May 29, 2008, 03:34:55 PM
Maybe I'm weird, but I actually like the looks of some of the best of the metas better than that of the average natal male.  It has more of a "classical" look about it. (Think: Greek and Roman statues.)

It's funny, for hundreds of years the ideal in male beauty was to be short, minimally endowed, with a high voice.  How much easier it would be for us FtMs if that were still the case.  :P
Can't argue too much with that -- and I'm an Hellenic polytheist (do a search if you want to know more about that -- but basically, I've made being a "classic nerd" my religion - LOL), so a couple of my friends and I joke that a metadioplasty and the willpower to do a few sit-ups in the morning would put me at "the Hellenic ideal": 5'2" (ancient Greeks were SHORT-short), thick legs, little tiny penis.  Except I have a very "Celtic" face.

Quote from: sneakersjay on May 29, 2008, 06:03:37 PM
And that's the problem right there. *some* of the *best* meaning a) we're not seeing the effed up ones and b) some are just not attractive.  If I could be guaranteed a perfectly functional 2" penis that worked (erection, pee, etc) with balls that looked good, MAYBE.

But there are no guarantees.  Surgery is surgery and everyone's skin and tissues are different.  Do I wish surgeries were better?  Yes.  And who knows, I *may* end up with a clit-release and balls some day.  But at this stage, I don't think so.
Now, I've not had any genital surgery just yet (and am kind of "on the fence" about whether or not I actually do want it), but what I do know about metas is that they were developed pretty much because phalloplasties failed so much (or just looked so wonky), and there was a desire for something that gave more predictable results.

Now, I'm not fooling myself into thinking that it's not at all possible for a meta to get somehow screwed up, but the mechanics of how that particular surgery is performed at least suggest that medical screw-ups tend to happen a lot less.

Quote from: tekla on June 01, 2008, 01:27:16 PM
they have a penis and take it for granted

One of us knows the wrong (non-TS) guys, then, cos none of the guys I know talk about theirs much at all.

•  

Alex_C

YoungSoul yeah I have really thick legs and most of it is muscle, I'm starting to ride the bike at the gym (starting out keeping legs moving at 100+ RPM to teach 'em how to get out of their own way again, I've done a bit of bike riding and know more than the average plodder) and hope to bring out some real definition, cutting back on the eating a bit too and my abs are starting to come out. When we were young we were all in terriffic shape and my older bro looked like a Greek statue, that was just the norm. I know it's possible to look like that even at my age because other guys at the gym in my age range who are serious look very good. And my thing's coming along nicely, hopefully will look rather good too! The Greek ideal yeah I can get with that.
  •  

YoungSoulRebel

Quote from: Alex_C on October 22, 2009, 12:59:04 AM
YoungSoul yeah I have really thick legs and most of it is muscle, ...
Same here.  I'm technically too blind to drive, so the legs and thighs are pretty solid.  Above that... let's just say it leaves something to be desired.
  •  

Alex_C

You a cyclist? I checked out a local bike shop today and was very glad I did, serious bike nuts there, got lots of Park tools and eggbeater pedals, a nice selection of singlespeeds many with flip flop hubs etc.

I had my motorcycle insurance go up 3X, I think it's a booboo on the part of the insurance co and I'm going to go talk with them, but if it really is up, and keeps going up, obviously it makes sense to have a bicycle too, heck it does anyway. I have a nice little grey Schwinn lugged frame road bike I was given for free, a $4 Burley trailer, and am looking at getting it all roadworthy. I love how anything that ever needs to be done on a bicycle can be done by yourself, even the bottom bracket if you get the tool.
  •  

YoungSoulRebel

I tend to prefer walking.  Especially since my bike was stolen a couple years ago.  I've made efforts to replace it, but everything I've liked was either too tall (I'm 5'2") or too expensive.  I've also encountered a couple bike shops in the area insist on trying to sell me ladies' bikes (yes, even post-op, etc...).

•  

H205

Quote from: Elwood on May 28, 2008, 10:17:04 PM

I want a natural penis. One that pees, one that erects on it's own, one that passes well to myself and others.
That's correct. I want a transplant....

Oh I so feel you.
If you genuinely want to feel better about yourself or what is within reach 'now', then tell yourself. Tell yourself you'll be happy with something within reach. You can actually change your mind by positive affirmation. You have to tell yourself in your head and even out loud, sounds lame, but it works.
  •