Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

possible to watch topic without posting in it?

Started by bethzerosix, June 07, 2008, 12:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bethzerosix

is there a way to "watch" topics with out posting in them.

there is a car web site that i frequent and they have a "track this topic" button. 

see here in upper right  http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3219478&page=1

that way one can watch an interesting topic with out posting in it. there a lot of topics that i find interesting that i dont have a good comment to post in it and i lose the topic. 

thanks, beth
Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
  •  

offthesidewalk

first, what I've done is- go to your profile and under 'modify profile' look for 'notifications and email. and choose how you want to be notified.

now, look just above your post there's a "pages: [1]". now opposite that on the right side there should be a notify button.

that's about what i know of it... i haven't figured out how to get notified for each post tho. Lol.
hope it helps a bit.
  •