Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What kind of swimsuit do you wear?

Started by Sarah, June 25, 2008, 09:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Just saw a compression swim suit on Underworks!
Every day we pass people, do we see them or the mask they wear?
If you live under a mask long enough, does it eventually break or wear down?  Does it become part you?  Maybe alone, they are truly themselves?  Or maybe they have forgotten or buried themselves so long, they forget they are not a mask?
  •  

Audrey

hurley board shorts and a bikini top.

Audrey
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Kiera on August 02, 2008, 12:14:24 PM
;D ;D ;D topless and shorts!

Kiera,

Can you detail it (topless)? Just curious.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

BridgetBby

Bikini bikini bikini, i tuck very well and the secret doesnt come out, boys just think i have have a fat vajayjay lol ive been told. i own about 21 bikinis
  •  

Sherue

I own a womans one piece bathing suit that is dark purple and exposed back around my shoulder blades. I think it's very comfortable but rarely get to use it.^_^
  •  

trbrink

I am a triathlete so I wear a women's tri-suit when I go swimming.  It is padded in the crotch for the biking portion, so it helps hide the undesirables since I am still pre-op.  I hope that someday I will be able to wear a bikini, but that will have to be after SRS and only if I get a little more size up top. Unfortunately, I am a small "A" and my mom was also small, so I question whether I will ever have enough development in that area to be able to wear a bikini.
  •  

Lostgrace

Probably both xD a bikini and a one piece for me of course with a skirt..
  •  

daisybelle

Quote from: Audrey on August 14, 2008, 07:19:03 PM
hurley board shorts and a bikini top.

Audrey

I have no doubt that would be cute a button on you...
  •  

tekla

Miss A would look good in anything is my guess.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

SarahFaceDoom

Bikini.  I actually have a pretty good body for them, ha.  My main issue is that I'm extremely pail, so I burn like crazy when I go to the beach if I'm not careful.
  •  

daisybelle

Quote from: tekla on September 29, 2008, 04:53:30 PM
Miss A would look good in anything is my guess.

Hey - something we agree upon....
  •  

isterriis

I wear a bikini, when I go to the beach I can push myself inside to tuck and a piece of medical tape holds it inside quite well leaving me a very smooth front The only issue then is peeing, after doing my business I have to take a dip to wash it all out or pee in the ocean, now pool side or hot tub it all depends on the company if I tape or not then I become a light drinker LOL but never pee in the pool :)
  •  

JonasCarminis

last time i went, i wore a binder with a shirt over.  it was sooo hard to breathe in the water.

last girl suit... was uber cute!  it had little strngs on the side and a cute top with stripes.... too ad i dont have the body to pull it off well.  i was good enough to not be gross or anything, but not like a hawty.  lawl.

ANYWAYS.... bikinis FTW.  not on me ofcourse.... a speedo wouldnt be out of the question.  if i had the top for it.
  •  

soldierjane

•  

trapthavok

Quote from: Aiden on August 14, 2008, 06:58:51 PM
Just saw a compression swim suit on Underworks!

Omg. Please don't buy that garbage. I already bought it, and returned it. It compressed my stomach, not my chest, it wasn't worth it.

I haven't bought a new swim suit since transition/nor have I gone swimming. I'm sure it will come up eventually but until I get my boardshorts and maybe a crew cut shirt to cover my binder, I will simply be going in a univ shirt and basketball shorts.
  •  

evania

I own a piece of Victoria Secret 1 piece swimsuit which is blue in color. Its bare back behind. I prefer to have darker color for swimsuit as it could assist the hiding and show smooth front whenever i tucked it.
  •  

Bombi

When I was in Oahu there was a place on the North Shore in Haleiwa  called North Shore Swimwear. They make custom made swimwear. I called and asked if they would fit me, they said come in at closing time. They were very nice. I wound up with a black bikini with a push up top. I still wear it.
I'm in the Virgin Islands now and go to the beach a lot. I 've got some board shorts and a triangle bikini top. I love tan lines they relly help to add a feminine touch. I want to try one of those tankini suits.
Yes there is really bigender people
  •  

Nero

Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Lachlann

Swimmer's suit. Girl's one piece and I wear shorts and a t-shirt over top.
Don't be scared to fly alone, find a path that is your own
Love will open every door it's in your hands, the world is yours
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers will unfold
What are you waiting for, spread your wings and soar
  •