Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What kind of swimsuit do you wear?

Started by Sarah, June 25, 2008, 09:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virginia

We live near the beach so this was something I had to come to terms with pretty quickly. I'm a 50 year old flatchested beanppole; it's topless with board shorts in guy mode. But Sisterself is a bit more modest. Last year I wore a cute Jantzen one-piece that looked like a tankini- only had to wear that once to see how big a pain they are to take off to use the restroom once they're wet :( I vowed to go two-piece this year. I'm only a 36A, got a cute Victoria Secret pushup halter bikini top and wore it with short shorts in the beginning of the season; short shorts are great if you are going to be more active. A bikini was a short leap from there so I picked up a cute matching bottom. Big improvement over a one-piece. I basically wore bikinis the rest of the summer. I'm still a fan of tankinis for early in the season when I'm getting my base tan so I don't get any embarrassing lines for when I go topless presenting as a guy. LOL, I ended up cutting the suit I wore last year apart to make it into a real tankini!

I am bigender so I am pretty used to tucking; I don't fiddle with tape and just wear a Spanx "Slim Cognito" low rise panty whenever I present as female to hold things in place.  A modest coverage bikini bottom hides the Spanx just fine if you roll down the waist. If it does happen to peak around the edges, it just looks like a beige liner.

~VA (pronounced Vee- Aye, the abbreviation for the State of Virginia where I live)
  •  

mm

Great that you have found something that works for you, even can wear a bikini while tucking.  My chest/nipples are too large to ever pass as a guy in trunks. Each has to do what works best for them.
  •  

JenJen2011

Quote from: Sarah on June 25, 2008, 09:20:57 PM
I wear a bikini most of the time unless I feel in the mood for a full bodysuit.
Then I have a nice sporty one or two (doesn't every girl have a closet full of swimwear?) that I wear on that occasion.
I have a few favorite bikini's one in particular that is my current fav.

So what do you guy's wear when you go to the beach or the pool or whatever, hotsprings what have you?

-Sara

Now that I think about it, I haven't been to a beach/pool in years. :( But I remember about 4 summers ago I went to the beach with a few other TS friends and I wore a two-piece bathing suit. The top was like a bra and then it went down mid-waist. And the bottom piece was like a skirt with built-in "panty". Anyways, I don't know how I pulled that off but I did. I wouldn't wear it today. I think because I've gained a few pounds. :P
"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

Kentrie

I try to avoid swimming but when I do swim I wear swim trunks with a t-shirt.
Push it baby, push it baby, out of control, I got my gun cocked tight and I'm ready to blow. ;)
  •  

fionabell

It might seem daggy but I like sporty swimsuits .
  •  

fionabell

•  

Felix

Last time I wore a women's one piece with men's swim trunks. I think I looked pretty weird, but I haven't had surgery, and it wasn't a pool that allowed t-shirts.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

fionabell

Quote from: Felix on October 17, 2011, 03:49:16 AM
Last time I wore a women's one piece with men's swim trunks. I think I looked pretty weird, but I haven't had surgery, and it wasn't a pool that allowed t-shirts.

:laugh: That would have looked cute actually!
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

Tankini's :]
I look pretty friggin cute in them, not gonna lie.
I just wish i had moar boobage.
  •  

Virginia

(blushing) You're sweet, Donnabobhair, thank you very much. I know I am invisible in the sea of teenage beauties, but what matters most is, guy or girl, people accept me the way I present myself.
~VA (pronounced Vee- Aye, the abbreviation for the State of Virginia where I live)
  •  

Constance

Helen CD

I wear a wig and I'm wondering how to keep one on in the water, or is it just best if I don't actually swim?
  •  

Zumbagirl

When I had my Srs surgery I remember one of my bucket list items I have wanted to do all my life was to wear a 2 piece bikini at the beach and I did and went in the water with a few girlfriends who came with me. I ended up at misquamicut beach in rhode island and it was a fun day. Fast forward a few years and I bought a boat and went more for lake swimming. These days I am more comfy with a 1 piece only because it's easy on and easy off. Once in a while I wear a 2 piece if I am looking to give my belly some color especially with looser summer fashions.
  •