Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Tucking genitals

Started by diana_ts2008, July 28, 2008, 05:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diana_ts2008

I need your help to know what is the best technique for tucking my genitals to hide them in order to be able to dress women's tight pants, and move freely in the streets.

regards

Diana
  •  

umop ap!sdn

I've found tight underwear to be somewhat helpful (women's, and in the next size smaller than what I would otherwise wear) but unfortunately, really tight fitting pants are impossible to get away with before surgery.
  •  

gothique11

It depends how big/small you are down there, but beside using tight underwear (or duck tape -- ouch! but I've heard of people using it, I don't recommened it although) and pushing things in and under, you can try a feminine pad (Ultra thin, regular size). It does two things: Makes the area looks smoother; and the padding gives extra holding power. Oh, it also soaks up moister, preventing heat rashes since it can get hot down there.

The pad method is used by people really wanting things into place (and it's simple and easy to do, takes two seconds before you go out), and not to move out of place; however, a lot of people are squeamish about wearing or even buying pads at the store. I say, hey, if you're buying pads at the store at least it gives you more cred and you get to feel what other girls have to do. Ultra thin is all you need, as the thicker ones won't do the trick at well, long ones can work, but they can be uncomfy, and short ones can be too small. Uber, thin, thin ones... almost like paper, don't work work at all. Just go to the store and find Always ultra thin (wings is up to you, but they make the pad stay in place better).

And now for a really bad joke I invented one day:

Q: What do you get when you combine Red Bull and a Napkin?

A: Always with wings!

Hahaha! Okay, time for this ADD girl to leave... *runs and hides, but on the way is distracted by something shiny... oooh! Configures another joke in her head... . laughs out loud, people stare, but she forgot the new joke already. See's pitchforks, runs and hides again. Shiny...*

--natalie  :P
  •  

Janet_Girl

Gaffs work well, but they are not as cheap as pads.  You can find them on-line at most cross dressing web sites.

and Natalie, that was really bad.  I can't wait to tell BFF, she'll die laughing
  •  

Rebecca Liz

I found this explanation on another forum. Hopefully, it'll help.

Stand with your feet apart about two feet, balance a bend forward to look... (once you master the technique, 2' is no longer required, nor is looking). Just above your penis establish a visual line where your scrotum meets your groin. Your scrotum extends either side of your penis. Just below that visual line you established inside and at the top of the scrotum is the space where your testicles dropped through (I believe it's called the inquinal canal). Gently cup them and let them find their own way as you push gently.

Please be careful doing this, as forcing them or doing it wrong can hurt very badly, or actually cause damage (as can becoming aroused while in this state.)

Yes, there are gaffs and tape, etc. I never tried the tape (ouch!) and I was never satisfied with gaffs. Just tuck it up there really well, put on some too tight panties (or hose if you prefer, but I like the non-stretch cotton panties), and enjoy the tight pants!! I wear them far too often, and never show.

Now, until you've been on hormones for awhile, you will likely (unless you're lucky) have issues with the boys falling back out periodically. Just excuse yourself to the bathroom and whip them back into shape. After awhile, it becomes 2nd nature, and you don't think about it anymore. Having said that, I still chose a bathing suit with a little skirt attached, as tucking just wasn't working in a bikini (because of the spandex material.) Best of luck!
  •  

Annwyn

Gaffs... anyone know the best to buy?  With all these fraud >-bleeped-<sites out there you never know what is legit or not.
  •  

Janet_Girl

I have some quality gaffs that I got from Suddenly Fem.  They work very well and I was using them when I was delivering appliances.  Now I use a padded panty girdle,  and have no problems.
  •  

Shellygurl

Quote from: Rebecca Liz on July 29, 2008, 04:22:57 PM
I found this explanation on another forum. Hopefully, it'll help.

Stand with your feet apart about two feet, balance a bend forward to look... (once you master the technique, 2' is no longer required, nor is looking). Just above your penis establish a visual line where your scrotum meets your groin. Your scrotum extends either side of your penis. Just below that visual line you established inside and at the top of the scrotum is the space where your testicles dropped through (I believe it's called the inquinal canal). Gently cup them and let them find their own way as you push gently.

Please be careful doing this, as forcing them or doing it wrong can hurt very badly, or actually cause damage (as can becoming aroused while in this state.)

Yes, there are gaffs and tape, etc. I never tried the tape (ouch!) and I was never satisfied with gaffs. Just tuck it up there really well, put on some too tight panties (or hose if you prefer, but I like the non-stretch cotton panties), and enjoy the tight pants!! I wear them far too often, and never show.

Now, until you've been on hormones for awhile, you will likely (unless you're lucky) have issues with the boys falling back out periodically. Just excuse yourself to the bathroom and whip them back into shape. After awhile, it becomes 2nd nature, and you don't think about it anymore. Having said that, I still chose a bathing suit with a little skirt attached, as tucking just wasn't working in a bikini (because of the spandex material.) Best of luck!

I find that this is the best method. There have been suggestions that this method is accomplished easier if one in lying down at the time those boys are deposited. As one grows accustomed to hidding the "boys" it can be done very quickly and painlessly.

Just a note I tried this one evening and at home and fooled my wife. She was quite entertained. No she does not know about me yet but it was fun nevertheless appearing before her without the fellows hanging around.
  •  

Cyndigurl45

I use a gaff, it works pretty good but some control tops and the gaff are what I use in jeans
  •  

ColleenW

Diana -

If you go the Wiki on this site you'll find an explanation of how to tuck. As has been mentioned be gentle and be persistent. It might be uncomfortable for a while but you'll soon get used to it. I'm tucked almost all the time now, only letting the testicles down when I shower. BTW I use tape and have no problems as long as the penis and scrotum are well shaved.
  •  

sd

Quote from: Kiera on October 31, 2008, 08:49:45 AM
Never could comprehend other girlfriends problem with this, it is just that I was never greatly endowed in the first place? Aside from a good 6 months HRT? Two pairs of one size too small underwear (preferably non stretch) always seem to work for me . . .
Some people build muscles in that area making the cavities a bit smaller than for other people.
Some people also have larger objects to hide.

It was hard for me to even get them to go in, much less stay there. If I am moving about they will not stay long even with tape and too small panties, and forget doing much lifting or bending.
  •  

Cyndigurl45

I should have elaborated more, I do use some help to handle the tucking part, the underside end of my penis is pierced, has been for years now, I wear a strait barbell with fairly large ends, I also use a large anal plug, are ya following me yet? with a clean shave and 3 inch wide strips of medical tape I push my testies inside and hold everything in place with the tape, I have a small hole driled in the flang of the plug, I unscrew the end of the barebell push it trough the hole, pop in the plug and I'm tucked, I slide on my gaff and thats it, In this state I not only resemble a femine outline I funtion that way as well, now I wouldn't run out and get your stuff pierced but thats whats works for me. Pictures and assembly video available upon request LOL ;)
  •  

sd

Not to sound strange, but I would like to see that video. LOL

I am curious why you need the gaf at that point?
  •  

Rachael

hrm, i bought a gaff once... and it sucked utterly... it was absolutely useless, and was basically a male thong.... its since gone in the bin... was nowhere near tight enough and was the smallest they had!

Tbh, i have no problem wearing really tight pants... one way? stuff the super tight knickers, just wear a normal pairl, and squeeze yourself in to the really tight pants... most are really quite um, sturdy? i've never once had anyone notice anything untoward... the crotch of the trousers acts as its own tucking tool...
  •  

Cyndigurl45

Quote from: Leslie Ann on October 31, 2008, 09:12:59 PM
Not to sound strange, but I would like to see that video. LOL

I am curious why you need the gaf at that point?
I have to shoot it, I will probably set it up this next week :) PM me your email and I'll send ya link when it's ready

I still need the gaff to hold everything in place while in motion i.e. walking, jogging just normal stuff keeps it well hid, I suppose a small pair of panties would work as well
  •  

Rachael

im afraid to say that the whole prince albert/buttplug combination while totally ingenious, is a little bit disturbing in my eyes... but thats just me...
  •  

Sarah Louise

I don't think it would be appropriate to post any video on that subject.  Also we should be sensitive about how much description we give about this.

Sarah L.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

joannatsf

I seem to be the only one that uses them bur dance belts work quiet well for me.  Male ballet dancers or really anyone that doesn't want to get the stuff crunched between their thighs!  It's a heavy duty lycra spandex thong.  You can either push it up front to display the basket or push it back and inside.  You can buy them at dance wear stores or on line.  Capezio makes a good one as does Harmonie.
  •  

Just Mandy

QuoteI should have elaborated more, I do use some help to handle the tucking part, the underside end of my penis is pierced, has been for years now, I wear a strait barbell with fairly large ends, I also use a large anal plug, are ya following me yet? with a clean shave and 3 inch wide strips of medical tape I push my testies inside and hold everything in place with the tape, I have a small hole driled in the flang of the plug, I unscrew the end of the barebell push it trough the hole, pop in the plug and I'm tucked, I slide on my gaff and thats it, In this state I not only resemble a femine outline I funtion that way as well, now I wouldn't run out and get your stuff pierced but thats whats works for me. Pictures and assembly video available upon request LOL Wink

Let me be the first to say:

OUCH!

LOL... I'm glad it works for you Cyndi :)

Amanda

Something sleeps deep within us
hidden and growing until we awaken as ourselves.
  •