News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Tucking genitals

Started by diana_ts2008, July 28, 2008, 05:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sd

Quote from: Cyndigurl45 on November 03, 2008, 07:25:47 AM
I have to shoot it, I will probably set it up this next week :) PM me your email and I'll send ya link when it's ready

I still need the gaff to hold everything in place while in motion i.e. walking, jogging just normal stuff keeps it well hid, I suppose a small pair of panties would work as well

I was joking (calling your bluff I guess).
I had heard of that method before but never knew anyone used it, it just seems a bit extreme.
  •  

Cyndigurl45

Quote from: Sarah Louise on November 03, 2008, 12:30:30 PM
I don't think it would be appropriate to post any video on that subject.  Also we should be sensitive about how much description we give about this.

Sarah L.
Sorry if I was a bit to graphic, it's difficult not to be given the subject, and rest assured I have no intent of posting the video/pictures here. However, I will make a link available to those that request it privately in an email.
  •  

Just Mandy

QuoteI had heard of that method before but never knew anyone used it, it just seems a bit extreme.

In theory it sounds like it would work pretty well... but again... OUCH :) And I'm not sure I'm
big enough to reach... no... I'm certain I'm not. :)

Amanda

Posted on: November 03, 2008, 02:34:26 pm
QuoteSorry if I was a bit to graphic, it's difficult not to be given the subject, and rest assured I have no intent of posting the video/pictures here. However, I will make a link available to those that request it privately in an email.

I'd imagine this is somewhat like a bad wreck at a racetrack... no one admits they want to see it but we
all secretly do... LOL.. but I'll pass.. my imagination is fine for this one :)

And I don't think it was too graphic, for some people it might be the perfect method.

Amanda

Something sleeps deep within us
hidden and growing until we awaken as ourselves.
  •  

Cyndigurl45

And then there are days like today where nothing fits quite right :embarrassed:
  •  

Maddie Secutura

Anyone have issues with them bulging outward from the abdominal wall?

•  

ColleenW

Quote from: Claire de Lune on November 03, 2008, 01:21:53 PM
I seem to be the only one that uses them bur dance belts work quiet well for me.  Male ballet dancers or really anyone that doesn't want to get the stuff crunched between their thighs!  It's a heavy duty lycra spandex thong.  You can either push it up front to display the basket or push it back and inside.  You can buy them at dance wear stores or on line.  Capezio makes a good one as does Harmonie.

I've tried dance belts in the past and they haven't worked for me. There fine if you want to pull everything forward, but that still leaves a bulge I don't like. When I try to push everything back the narrow strap at the back doesn't hold and I'm constantly falling out.

Posted on: November 03, 2008, 09:20:05 pm
Quote from: Maddie Suzumiya on November 03, 2008, 04:35:35 PM
Anyone have issues with them bulging outward from the abdominal wall?

My testicles bulge a little in the front but when I'm fully tucked the bulge isn't enough to notice even under tight clothes.
  •  

Just Mandy

QuoteAnyone have issues with them bulging outward from the abdominal wall?

You mean the hamster with his cheeks stuffed full look? I sure do. I think it must be a combination
of fat and maybe some slight anatomical  differences in us. Rightly and lefty have always easily
slipped home but there has always been a bulge. I have very little padding on my abdoman or pubic
area and even after the shrinkage that HRT brings righty and lefty still bulge out. It's not as bad as
pre-HRT but still there. The good thing, at least from a tucking stand-point is, that "HE" is also smaller
and never firm so it's easy to hide.

Amanda

Something sleeps deep within us
hidden and growing until we awaken as ourselves.
  •  

Janet_Girl

With 5 months HRT, my hamster's cheeks are not so full any more.  Thank the Goddess.

And with the right clothes there nothing to see anyway.  As far as Mr. Twinkie is concern that's an inny.
  •  

Rachael

The fatness of the crotch is a female thing... its another area women gain weight in... so it can bulge a little on its own.
  •  

Cyndigurl45

As promised the video is done, nothing fancy, shot it with my phone LOL. Email me and I will send a private link.
  •  

gina

Before HRT I found it a little hard to tuck also.... tried: duct tape, bands, tight undies ect, and other silly homemade things..  :D  Believe it or not the best then (pre HRT) that worked was duct tape ! but ouch !

Now the best I found out is like it was mentioned earlier in this thread... I tuck them in (much smaller now) and also have additional loose flesh (mound) there very similar to mons pubis like  a  female has and they fit into very easily and stay in place with a pad in place in my panties and I have no problem at all.   :)

gina
  •  

Cyndigurl45

Quote from: gina on November 12, 2008, 12:43:36 PM
Before HRT I found it a little hard to tuck also.... tried: duct tape, bands, tight undies ect, and other silly homemade things..  :D  Believe it or not the best then (pre HRT) that worked was duct tape ! but ouch !

Now the best I found out is like it was mentioned earlier in this thread... I tuck them in (much smaller now) and also have additional loose flesh (mound) there very similar to mons pubis like  a  female has and they fit into very easily and stay in place with a pad in place in my panties and I have no problem at all.   :)

gina
OMG I would use duct tape OMG did it hurt coming off and the sticky stuff left over was hell getting off medical tape is the way to go
  •  

luv2Bfem

I use nylon g-string panties. I buy them 1 or 2 sizes to small and made out of a non-stretch material. My favorites are a mesh nylon with little flowers. When I'm tucked tight into them my boy clit pushes my testicles to the side and it looks like I have a mound under my pants and shorts.
  •  

Hypatia

1) I just use a tight thong, a size too small. The stretch lace ones work best for me.
2) First I get everything in front into position. Retracted up into the inguinal canals, and stretched out flat along the perineum.
3) Make sure the thong front is covering and holding in everything just right.
4) Then the finishing touch is to haul up on the back of the thong, wedgie-style, to lock the assembly into place. Hold the front assembly in place with one hand while pulling up the back with the other hand. If you've arranged everything correctly, the wedgie does not hurt, there is no discomfort. Then I pull the sides up over the hipbones and smooth them out, which helps hold up the back, which helps maintain the entire assembly.
The resulting profile merely plumps up the mons veneris and you look exactly like a girl.
Here's what I find about compromise--
don't do it if it hurts inside,
'cause either way you're screwed,
eventually you'll find
you may as well feel good;
you may as well have some pride

--Indigo Girls
  •  

krisalyx

can't do it i really just can't 'cause i've got well to misquote ac/dc "big balls" well its true had surgery years ago to shrink them but there still big and lord knows i've tried  i just can't shove them so i'll just wait so i can get a gaff anyway.
  •  

aubrey

When I first figured out how to do it it changed my life and they're tucked 24/7 now except showers and such of course. I do the sort-of-tight panties thing on regular days and I'll do the pad thing if there is some irritation. Then there's taping when it comes to sexual function, which is maybe once a month or something (sorry if TMI). Surgical dressing/tape are the way to go, if I could do that everyday until SRS I would but the adhesive can cause some irritation long term. Pre-hrt it was a lil difficult to get them to stay put but 5 months in it is a breeze and they often even stay put when in the shower.
  •  

krisalyx

ok now i get it! it took me a while but it's almost except for me it kinda looks like a giant canserious tumour instead of that oh-so perfect v-shape so let me see if i understand this i'm supposed to either tape the penis shaft or the balls or the whole mass am i close or complety of the mark.
  •  

Hiddendress

Hello,
       there are many ways of moving your downstairs with what ever size you are. tucking sounds a bit werid for me and duck tape would just be too painful but there is something called a gaff i dont know much about these ot how they work but it miht be a option. For me i just place it inbetween my legs a less painful way and it doesnt cost anything perfect.
  •  

aubrey

When most ppl talk of taping...ummm ouch! That's not the right way to do it.
  •  

Kelsey

I even heard duct tape once
  •