Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

a cowboy goes to town

Started by Kate Thomas, August 17, 2008, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate Thomas

A man in a small town walks out in the street and sees a blonde  cowboy coming down the sidewalk with nothing on but his cowboy hat, gun and his boots, so, the police arrest him for indecent exposure.

As the man is watching him being handcuffed, he asks, "Why in the world are you walking around like this?"

The Cowboy says, "Well it's like this, I was in this bar, out in the country, and this hot looking red head asks me to go out to her motor home with her.  So I did.  We go inside and she pulls off her tight white  top and asks me to pull off my shirt, So I did."

"Then she pulls off her tight Wranglers and asks me to pull off my jeans as well, So I did."

"Then she pulls off her undies and asks me to pull off my joe boxers, so I did."

"Then she gets on the king size bed and looks at me kind of sexy with those ice blue eyes and says, Now go to town cowboy"

"And here I am."
"But who is that on the other side of you?"
T.S. Eliot
  •  

Janet_Girl

•