Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

r u boring or interesting?

Started by Christo, September 18, 2008, 02:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christo

http://www.blogthings.com/areyouboringorinterestingquiz/

QuoteYou Are 92% Interesting

Believe it or not, you are a very fascinating person.
You're probably too busy being interesting to realize exactly how interesting you are.

You have a rich, full life. You are curious about the world, and you are very open to new experiences.
You have a lot to talk about, and people find you to be an amazing conversationalist.

And most importantly, you are truly interested in other people. How could anyone find that boring?
You truly listen and learn from others. You're not self absorbed or shallow.

:icon_dance: :laugh:
  •  

NicholeW.

You Are 96% Interesting

Believe it or not, you are a very fascinating person.
You're probably too busy being interesting to realize exactly how interesting you are.

You have a rich, full life. You are curious about the world, and you are very open to new experiences.
You have a lot to talk about, and people find you to be an amazing conversationalist.

And most importantly, you are truly interested in other people. How could anyone find that boring?
You truly listen and learn from others. You're not self absorbed or shallow.

Are You Boring or Interesting?

:laugh: :laugh: O yes, I am interesting I get calls from psychologists and other therapists offering me free visits just so they can try to "explain" me. :) Veeeeer-eeee interesting!! :laugh:
  •  

Aiden

You Are 48% Interesting
Truth be told, you're not the most interesting person in the world.
You don't put much effort into expanding your horizons. You're content to stay in your little comfort zone.

You tend to get stuck in a rut, and you often bore people who spend time with you.
You are predictable and somewhat narcissistic. You're too focused on yourself to see how boring you can be.

You have the potential to be an incredibly fascinating person. You just have to be a little more proactive.
Shake things up. Try something new. Take a risk. The worst that can happen is that you'll have an amazing story to tell!

yah... gotta work on things... and I do try stuff new lol though not alone
Every day we pass people, do we see them or the mask they wear?
If you live under a mask long enough, does it eventually break or wear down?  Does it become part you?  Maybe alone, they are truly themselves?  Or maybe they have forgotten or buried themselves so long, they forget they are not a mask?
  •  

Melissa

You Are 68% Interesting
You are a fairly interesting person. Many people find you to be intriguing.
You have a dynamic, adventurous life... a life that others envy.

You are genuinely interested in and open to the world.
You love making new friends, and you're always up for an unusual experience.

Like everyone else, you can get a bit boring from time to time. That's normal.
But unlike everyone else, you can pull yourself out of a rut. You don't stay boring for long.
  •  

Sherue

atleast I'm not totally boring.

You Are 56% Interesting
You are a fairly interesting person. Many people find you to be intriguing.

But unlike everyone else, you can pull yourself out of a rut. You don't stay boring for long.
  •  

tinkerbell

It depends on the person who is judging ;) What is interesting for you may be boring for me or what is ugly for me may be stunning for you.  It's just a matter of perception.  Hey you can't please everyone! welcome to the real world! ;)  *giggles*

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

MaryT

You Are 60% Interesting

"You are a fairly interesting person. Many people find you to be intriguing.

But unlike everyone else, you can pull yourself out of a rut. You don't stay boring for long."

It sounds mostly plausible.

"You have a dynamic, adventurous life... a life that others envy" ??? I've never been dynamic and it's been a long time since my life has been at all adventurous or enviable.

"You love making new friends" ??? I think that's true but I haven't made any for a long time.  Not in person, anyway.

http://www.blogthings.com/areyouboringorinterestingquiz/

•  

Dani

You are 4% interesting.

But the truth is: you bore everyone you know to tears.

People may pretend to listen to you, but your self absorbed ways are agonizing.
Not every conversation needs to be your therapy session. You definitely complain too much.

Just like this internet survey. Only a few people bothered to take this test and it is truly boring and un-scientific to base your personality on just a few vague questions.
  •  

MaryT

Quote from: Dani on July 06, 2018, 03:24:08 PM
You are 4% interesting.

But the truth is: you bore everyone you know to tears.

People may pretend to listen to you, but your self absorbed ways are agonizing.
Not every conversation needs to be your therapy session. You definitely complain too much.

Just like this internet survey. Only a few people bothered to take this test and it is truly boring and un-scientific to base your personality on just a few vague questions.

Actually, we're the first people on Susan's to take the test since 2008!  The tests are fun, I think but not to be taken to heart.
  •  

Lady Sarah

started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Dani

Quote from: MaryT on July 06, 2018, 03:28:09 PM
Actually, we're the first people on Susan's to take the test since 2008!  The tests are fun, I think but not to be taken to heart.

Well, at least you are more interesting than me.  :P
  •  

Quinn

Save
Share on Tumblr

Truth be told, you're not the most interesting person in the world.
You don't put much effort into expanding your horizons. You're content to stay in your little comfort zone.

You tend to get stuck in a rut, and you often bore people who spend time with you.
You are predictable and somewhat narcissistic. You're too focused on yourself to see how boring you can be.

You have the potential to be an incredibly fascinating person. You just have to be a little more proactive.
Shake things up. Try something new. Take a risk. The worst that can happen is that you'll have an amazing story to tell!
  •  

Quinn

•  

MaryT

Quote from: Dani on July 06, 2018, 09:16:21 PM
Well, at least you are more interesting than me.  :P

If only.  Your 21 reputation points prove that people find what you have to say interesting and helpful, and you can laugh off the results of a one minute quiz.
  •  

Dena

Quote from: MaryT on July 07, 2018, 10:12:59 AM
If only.  Your 21 reputation points prove that people find what you have to say interesting and helpful, and you can laugh off the results of a one minute quiz.
Dani has close to 10 times the posts that you have and reputation points are hard to get. My reputation ratio to posts is lousy. I know how to earn them but I need to respond only to those with 50 posts or more so they are able to give me reputation points. I find the problem with that is the people who really need help often have fewer than 10 posts so they are unable to give reputation points. The system is the way it is so I concentrate on helping people when they need it and I don't worry about reputation points unless they are smites.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Dani

I trust you ladies know that my post was totally facetious and was not to taken seriously.

Just my weird sense of humor.   >:-)
  •