Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Wall Street's Woes Blamed On Gays

Started by Hazumu, September 28, 2008, 11:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RebeccaFog

Quote from: tekla on December 23, 2008, 11:43:58 AM
I'm far too far to the hard left to ever be just a pinko.

I'm with the pinko.  Except I never thought of the theft analogy before (if that was an analogy)
  •  

Kaitlyn

Oh yeah?  Well... not-capitalism is theft!  So there!
"The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled."
— Plutarch
  •  

tekla

No, I thought it was a pretty much flat out statement of fact given recent events.

Unless you've been paying a lot of attention, and really paying a LOT of lotta attention, tracking the numbers, adding them up and all, then you more than likely have no idea how bad things really are.  No worries, everybody gonna find out come January, and March looks to be a very, very bad month.

Really, I'd stock up some rice and beans.  Not kidding.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Kaitlyn

Quote from: tekla on December 23, 2008, 02:50:32 PM
No, I thought it was a pretty much flat out statement of fact given recent events.

Unless you've been paying a lot of attention, and really paying a LOT of lotta attention, tracking the numbers, adding them up and all, then you more than likely have no idea how bad things really are.  No worries, everybody gonna find out come January, and March looks to be a very, very bad month.

Oh, I know how serious it's going to get.  I've been telling people IRL for months that's we're fast approaching the Greater Depression.  There's no amount of funny money gonna' float this boat.

Anyway, if we define "capitalism" as the policies that brought us to this point, then capitalism is theft, as you said.  *mourns the passing of a perfectly good word*
— Plutarch
  •  

soldierjane

Quote from: tekla on December 23, 2008, 02:50:32 PM

Hey, it's all right. I love rice and beans!  ;D
  •  

Kaitlyn

— Plutarch
  •  

tekla

FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Pneumonica

If you're stocking up on rice, you might as well make saki.

At any rate, you gotta hate all them transgenders and androgynes and cross-dresser types and them jacking the threads of good, decent, hard-working Americans.   :P

(Sorry, that was in relation to a prior joke about blaming gays.)
  •