News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Sam: But I'm a Laydee!

Started by LostInTime, July 27, 2006, 08:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTime

Article

The 19-year-old — who dresses and refers to himself as a woman — was spotted by a BB fan who called police.

Two cops arrived at the toilet in Southampton, Hants, to chuck Sam out — followed by another SIX in a van.
-----------------

Interesting.  The price of fame?  Seven cops?  I know they are largely ineffective in the UK, but seven to handle a restroom incident?  Overkill much?
  •  

Melissa

This is a good reason to lay low when transitioning.

Melissa
  •  

Rosebride

Wow! 8 cops....  we must be more dangerous than I thoght.... either that or I missed the memo when we all learned Kung-fu  :D
  •  

sheila18

like i've been saying we trannies are fiercesome  >:(
aahhh  :D  you gotta love it
how many cops does it take to cahnge a trannie?

8, but only if he is in the restroom   :D
sheila18
  •  

Buffy

Quote from: LostInTime on July 27, 2006, 08:30:50 AM
Article

The 19-year-old — who dresses and refers to himself as a woman — was spotted by a BB fan who called police.

Two cops arrived at the toilet in Southampton, Hants, to chuck Sam out — followed by another SIX in a van.
-----------------

Interesting.  The price of fame?  Seven cops?  I know they are largely ineffective in the UK, but seven to handle a restroom incident?  Overkill much?

We make sure we get our man , err girl in the UK.......

I guess if this had been in the US, there would have been a car chase, shoot out, police helicoptors and shown live on some cable channel or other.. ;D

Being a BB fan, Sam was actually quite nice, but overpowering and insecure and she had scary hair!

British Buffy........ ::)
  •  

LostInTime

You forgot to mention the explosions.  Gotta have stuff blow up.   >:D
  •  

sheila18

Quote from: Buffy on August 01, 2006, 04:25:39 AM
We make sure we get our man , err girl in the UK.......

I guess if this had been in the US, there would have been a car chase, shoot out, police helicoptors and shown live on some cable channel or other.. ;D

you are thinking of NY city, California and Texas they are a separate country from us  ;) 

talking about police chases, I was walking late at night around this popular street once, the police stop me asked for ID and asked me if i was "working" then read me the riot act to be careful because i was in Tina's territory ( i lived 2 blocks away and had no clue) so he took me to  behind this buildingand  down the block near my apartment and proposed to me... he liked my leggs he said, go figure ;)   ...by the way he was really nice 2 me.
sheila18
  •