Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What European City Do You Belong In?

Started by Chaunte, October 15, 2008, 06:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaunte

You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.

Yes!!!  Yes!!!  Yes!!!  Yes!!!  Time to pack my bags! :D
  •  

Flan Princess

You Belong in Amsterdam

A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.
Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).

But I can't understand Deutsch... :(
  •  

NicholeW.

You Belong in Milan

Stylish and sophisticated, you want to enjoy a truly European life - away from tourists!
Milan fits you perfectly. Great shopping, high quality food, lots of culture... with very little hype.

Plus, there's Internationale!
  •  

Stealthgrrl

You Belong in Paris

You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris.

You're the perfect person to wander the streets of Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crepe.

Oui! C'est vrais!  ;D
  •  

Janet_Girl

You Belong in Barcelona

When it comes to Europe, you don't want to decide between culture and fun. You want art by day and a big party by night.
Barcelona is ideal for you. You can check out some Picasso, eat some tapas, take a siesta, and then dance all night!
  •  

Constance

You Belong in Paris

You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can
appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris.
You're the perfect person to wander the streets of
Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crepe.

Christo

QuoteYou Belong in Barcelona 

When it comes to Europe, you don't want to decide between culture and fun. You want art by day and a big party by night.
Barcelona is ideal for you. You can check out some Picasso, eat some tapas, take a siesta, and then dance all night! 

:laugh: :laugh:
  •  

buttercup

You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.

•  

fluffy jorgen

You Belong in Amsterdam

A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.
Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).
  •  

Adam

You Belong in Amsterdam 

•  

tinkerbell

You Belong in Paris

You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris.
You're the perfect person to wander the streets of Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crepe.

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Aiden

You Belong in Paris 

I love culture
Every day we pass people, do we see them or the mask they wear?
If you live under a mask long enough, does it eventually break or wear down?  Does it become part you?  Maybe alone, they are truly themselves?  Or maybe they have forgotten or buried themselves so long, they forget they are not a mask?
  •  

Jay

You Belong in Barcelona

•  

Chrissty

You Belong in Amsterdam

OK...who made the comment about me residing at numbr 69 in the "Red Light" district? ;D

Chrissty
  •  

MaryT

You Belong in London

"You belong in London, but you belong in many cities... Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere.
And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all!"

Yeah, I planned to live in London when I moved to Britain.  Alas, not to be.  Only the Queen can afford to live there now.  Even most of the cockneys seem to have moved out into Essex, and the sheriffs seem to be evicting the rest.  It isn't quite what it used to be, even 20 years ago, though.  Famous bookshops of Charing Cross Road have closed or moved to other towns such as Hay-on-Wye.  Part of what I like about London is that I am a perpetual stranger but so is everyone else.

•