Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

When did you realize?

Started by reno, January 12, 2009, 10:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iFindMeHere

Quote from: jonjon on January 14, 2009, 04:18:02 AM
I had an instance once when i was working in retail. I was proper gothed up, long hair, make-up. Some little kid my mate was serving looked at me and said: "Are you a boy or a girl?" Well, we know what i wanted to say... but my colleague jumped in and said i was a girl  :-\ Bugged me ever since that how much i wanted to say boy.

Gothic culture has an interesting prevalence of gender variance.... I am a goth too :) not that you can tell by the way I dress. I'm too old to wear graver pants so the best I can do with my hips is synthpop (cargo pants). I MISS MY SLINKY FABRICS.

Quote from: Jeatyn on January 13, 2009, 08:48:47 PM

I find it amusing when people tell me I look like a boy when they mean it as an insult, when I'm all like "really? awesome"

Me too hahaha
  •  

Dante

Quote from: Jeatyn on January 13, 2009, 08:48:47 PM
Quote from: iFindMeHere on January 13, 2009, 08:32:15 PM
Quote from: Jeatyn on January 13, 2009, 07:46:53 PM

It felt really awesome that some random person (albeit, drunk, and at night, but whatever) thought I was a guy, that's when it hit me....I am supposed to be a guy

Got the same thing, one time when i was wearing a skirt lol IT WAS BRILLIANT

I find it amusing when people tell me I look like a boy when they mean it as an insult, when I'm all like "really? awesome"

Unfortunately it happens on the other end of the scale when somebody's trying to give me a compliment. Saying I'm pretty, or have a nice figure. I've had many people tell me they'd kill for my boobs and it's like, take them! Seriously!

This happens to me all the time! People are trying to insult me (not many people like me because I'm too manly) or maybe just tease me, and so they're like 'You look like a guy!'. And I don't respond, but I'm thinking 'If you're going to insult someone, find out what they find insulting first. But, thanks anyway.'

And then people are complimenting girly things about me (no example but my parents say I'm pretty a lot to try and make me feel better; it doesn't work), and I'm thinking the same thing, except other direction and a little kinder sounding cause at least their trying to compliment me instead of insult me.

And then my sister's jealous because I have bigger boobs than her, and I'm like 'Dude, you can have them! I don't want them!'.

•