News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Are You a Pilgrim or an Indian?

Started by NicholeW., November 27, 2008, 09:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicholeW.

You Are an Indian

It's likely that you spent a lot of time outdoors as a kid.
You feel comfortable and at peace in nature. You identify with Native Americans.

You are a truly helpful and giving person. You like to lend a hand.
And while you do your best to do the right thing, people haven't always been kind back to you.

•  

Nero

You Are an Indian

You feel comfortable and at peace in nature. You identify with Native Americans.

And while you do your best to do the right thing, people haven't always been kind back to you.

Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

sd

You Are an Indian

•  

Sephirah

You Are a Pilgrim

Like the pilgrims, you've felt persecuted for your beliefs from time to time.
You have a strong sense of right and wrong. Your morality sometimes makes you feel out of step with the modern world.

You may not go as far as moving across the world, but you still identify with the pilgrims.
Well, except for the whole stealing land and killing Indians thing.

Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

NicholeW.

I dunno, Leia. I understand Pilgrims wore black and other "drab" colors, but I'm thinking your outfit today isn't gonna be appreciated when you get to Plymouth in 1622. :laugh:

N~
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: Nichole on November 27, 2008, 02:25:12 PM
I dunno, Leia. I understand Pilgrims wore black and other "drab" colors, but I'm thinking your outfit today isn't gonna be appreciated when you get to Plymouth in 1622. :laugh:

N~

LOL!

Oh they wouldn't know what to do with me, at all. ;) I'd be the Heathen Pilgrim Girl raising all kinds of hell.

*giggles*

By the time I was done injecting my particular brand of sweetness into proceedings, they'd be practically doing front crawl across the Atlantic in a bid to escape. ;D
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

NicholeW.

I hate to disappoint you, darling, but I think they had ways of dealing with recalcitrant women you prolly wouldn't care for at all.

Nothing can be nastier than a "true believer."

Nichole
  •  

Janet_Girl

You Are an Indian

This question bothers me 'Are you concerned with society's lack of morality and its effect on children?" Whose morality? Mine or the Arses.

And damn straight I am a Native American.

•  

Aiden

You Are an Indian

Have it in me and always appreciated the culture
Every day we pass people, do we see them or the mask they wear?
If you live under a mask long enough, does it eventually break or wear down?  Does it become part you?  Maybe alone, they are truly themselves?  Or maybe they have forgotten or buried themselves so long, they forget they are not a mask?
  •  

Christo

QuoteYou Are an Indian

:laugh: :icon_dance:

•  

Mina_Frostfall

You Are a Pilgrim

Like the pilgrims, you've felt persecuted for your beliefs from time to time.
You have a strong sense of right and wrong. Your morality sometimes makes you feel out of step with the modern world.

You may not go as far as moving across the world, but you still identify with the pilgrims.
Well, except for the whole stealing land and killing Indians thing.

What? Really? But I don't even like the Pilgrims! Oh, well... I'll just run off and live with the Indians.  ;D
  •  

vanna

You Are an Indian

•  

MaryT

You Are a Pilgrim

"Like the pilgrims, you've felt persecuted for your beliefs from time to time.

Well, except for the whole stealing land and killing Indians thing."

I am truly shocked and distraught!  I felt sure that I would be an Indian.  I love nature and even responded that I could live off the land if I had to.  (I've never had to but I did read Don't Die in the Bundu and a couple of other survival guides, and I've watched some Ray Mears programmes [I'm not a Bear Grylls fan - I think he'd survive by eating me].)

•  

Devlyn

"You are a turkey." 

Well, crap.  :laugh:
  •