Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

How do I add/suggest more sites for the links section?

Started by Jamie-o, December 01, 2008, 06:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie-o

I have a bunch of useful ftm sites bookmarked, and would love to share them with the community.  Since we're not allowed to post links in our posts, how would I go about getting some links vetted and added to the Susan's site links?
  •  

Kate Thomas

Jamie-O
Sorry it took so long to respond to this question.

https://www.susans.org/cgi-bin/tseek/addurl.cgi

Try this

Select a category then click add link.

The Add link button is directly below the Susan's place header on The Main Page

Its best to do a search for the link before you try to add the link.

or you could email linksstaff@susans.org

If you have a Therapist or Counselor who is ...
well let me quote Susan from The Main Page
QuoteOur aim is to develop a readily accessible list of mental health professionals, preferably those who are transgender friendly and knowledgeable of gender identity and expression issues and of the HBIGDA (now WPATH) Harry Benjamin Standards of Care (SOC).

Susan's Place members are probably the best source of information concerning such professionals. In particular, you know whether or not your therapist/counselor or a family member's is supportive of gender variant people.

Please provide as much of the following information as possible, but don't let a lack of an item keep you from responding:

Name and credentials (e.g., LCSW, PhD, MSW, etc.)
Address, including any clinic or other organizational name
Phone Number
Email address, if available
Website, if applicable

Please post the information to this email address linksstaff@susans.org

An important part of one's transgender or intersex journey is to help others. Sharing information about supportive professional care is a great way to help our community. Your input is both vital and appreciated.

"But who is that on the other side of you?"
T.S. Eliot
  •