Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

WTF? 12 year-old German boy is now pretty 16 year-old German girl

Started by Hazumu, December 15, 2008, 02:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazumu

WTF? 12 year-old German boy is now pretty 16 year-old German girl

This is one of the weirdest things I've seen this year. A German 12 year-old named Tim Petras underwent a sex change four years ago, making him now the foxy 16 year-old girl Kim Petras.

[...]

Look, I've seen a lot of ****ed up things in my life including but not limited to a man having sex with a dead moose (Dad was always a great hunter) but WHAT THE ****. What kind of parent allows their prepubescent child to make that sort of decision? How come this kid can look like this but usual transexuals look like Dennis Rodman with Nerf balls shoved in his chest? Is it more of that German ingenuity I hear about in Volkswagen commercials? Would Hitler approve of this doe-eyed Aryan "girl"? I have so many questions!

Honestly, it's scary to have sex with "women" knowing that this sort of deceptive little thing is out there. Even scarier than it was before. Did you know girls bleed from an orifice between their legs every four weeks???? Ewwwwwwwwww! Gross!

Zoe Brain in comments section.
  •  

Nero

wow. the guy's not only transphobic, but misogynistic as well.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

soldierjane

•  

lady amarant

•  

Alyssa M.

Would Hitler approve?

Always a standard I try to apply in my life. I wear a bracelet with the letters "WWHD" on my wrist to remind me.

Honestly, it's scary to have sex with "women" knowing that this sort of deceptive little thing is out there. Even scarier than it was before. Did you know girls bleed from an orifice between their legs every four weeks???? Ewwwwwwwwww! Gross!

Well, if the mere existence of trans people makes it less likely that people like this will reproduce ...  :icon_drunk: :icon_drunk:

All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.

- Anatole France
  •  

Jay

•  

Nero

Quote from: Alyssa M. on December 15, 2008, 02:58:23 PM
Would Hitler approve?

Always a standard I try to apply in my life. I wear a bracelet with the letters "WWHD" on my wrist to remind me.

Well, if the mere existence of trans people makes it less likely that people like this will reproduce ...  :icon_drunk: :icon_drunk:

Rolling! oh god, you kill me Alyssa. WWHD! :icon_evil_laugh:
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Alyx.

Quote12 year-old German boy is now pretty 16 year-old German girl

Arrgh, I want that done too... >.<

WWHD? XD
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

Vexing

QuoteLook, I've seen a lot of ****ed up things in my life including but not limited to a man having sex with a dead moose (Dad was always a great hunter) but WHAT THE ****. What kind of parent allows their prepubescent child to make that sort of decision? How come this kid can look like this but usual transexuals look like Dennis Rodman with Nerf balls shoved in his chest? Is it more of that German ingenuity I hear about in Volkswagen commercials? Would Hitler approve of this doe-eyed Aryan "girl"? I have so many questions!

Clearly trolling for the sake of trolling and doesn't have any actual conviction about the issue.
Though I do appreciate some of the heavy-handed humour in it.
  •  

Kelsey

Lucky son of a...

I mean lucky daughter of a understanding family.
If only twas the same for me >:(

•  

je

Yes, she is a very lucky girl.

Now, this guy commenting is a ****ing a_____e that needs to go eradicate themself.

Edit: Obscured profanity a bit better; =K
  •