Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Cannot post new topic

Started by icontact, January 11, 2009, 04:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icontact

Susan's is not letting me post new topics, it just gives me a blank page when I hit post.

Edit: Okay it actually let me do it here, but it hasn't let me do it in Coming Out, or Activism>Hate, and I've tried multiple times in those.
Hardly online anymore. You can reach me at http://cosyoucantbuyahouseinheaven.tumblr.com/ask
  •  

Susan

No idea, your not blocked but if you were blocked it should block you in all.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

icontact

Kay now it's let me post a topic but it wouldn't let me edit to put actual content in there. Won't let me post another topic or reply to that one.
Hardly online anymore. You can reach me at http://cosyoucantbuyahouseinheaven.tumblr.com/ask
  •  

Chrissty

Have you looked at your firewall settings?

I had to lower mine for Susan's for a while last year until I got an update from my ISP that fixed it. (It had been working fine then went intermittent).

Good Luck

Chrissty
  •  

Sephirah

Don't use quotes. Sometimes, if you use the quote tags, it won't let you post. In that instance, put the desired quote in italics.

I don't know why it only happens sporadically, but that's a solution to it when it happens.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

katherine

Hi. I don't know if this is still an issue with anyone, but it does happen to me on occasion.  I have found that by simply going back to the main forum, reentering the forum I want to post in, and selecting reply, I can post.  It may just be a quirk of this bb.  If so, those who work on this board can go to the site from which they licensed it. Check out the support forums and see if there is a fix. Just a thought.
  •