Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I joined a gym!

Started by mtfbuckeye, February 22, 2009, 04:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtfbuckeye

...and I'm planning on doing an hour of cardio each day. Feel free to pester me about sticking to it!
  •  

TamTam

::pesters::

;) :D

Good job!  I'm planning on getting into some kind of shape, too.  Though I've said that thousands of times before, hopefully this time I'll actually do it. :-X
  •  

TamTam

Oh, definitely. :D I've always agreed with the phrase "more to love." ;) :D Nothin' wrong with a few extra pounds, as long as it's a healthy weight for you. :) But you never know, once you're on hormones and start losing muscle mass [which weighs more than fat], you could get down to 170 and keep it that way easier.
  •  

Miniar

I have every intention of joining a gym this year myself (though I'm going to be annoyed about being in the wrong locker room the whole damned time.. it's still good for me!). We can yell at each other to keep going.
Good health is worth the effort, the number on your scales is not. Keep working for the right reasons and you will find the best results.

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

myles

Hows the working out going?
Pestering as requested.
"A life lived in fear is a life half lived"
  •  

Jay

Congrats hun, hope you stick to it!

Pestering sometimes is much needed! ;)

•  

lacitychick21

Good luck!!!

I joined the gym two and a half years ago... and lost 20 lbs!!!!!

... in the first 8 months, then stopped going.

Now, I call it my fat tax.
  •  

Miniar

*pester* Have you been to the gym today!

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •