News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Men's hairstyles

Started by LostInTime, August 25, 2006, 02:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTime

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3052508041876374879

See thousands of videos on many different subjects, from hundreds of Experts, at Expert Village.
  •  

Nero

Thanks Lost. I'm tired of ending up with a girl haircut because I don't know how to explain. Maybe this'll help. :)

Nero
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Dennis

Clipper guard 2 on the sides, blend in the top - $12 ;)

Dennis
  •  

Nero

Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

LostInTime

Quote from: Dennis on August 25, 2006, 06:09:30 PM
Dennis

That is pretty much the haircut I went with for a few years after I untransitioned back in the 90s.  Nice and cool.  Plus it took me all of 3 minutes to have it ready to go in the AM.  Now I spend an hour at least every morning getting ready.
  •  

Buffy

Quote from: LostInTime on August 29, 2006, 07:29:23 AM
Quote from: Dennis on August 25, 2006, 06:09:30 PM
Dennis

That is pretty much the haircut I went with for a few years after I untransitioned back in the 90s.  Nice and cool.  Plus it took me all of 3 minutes to have it ready to go in the AM.  Now I spend an hour at least every morning getting ready.

Ahhh those where the days No 2 clipper all over, bit of water, styling gel, quick comb and out...... I agree with LIT takes me an hour now to find my hairdrier and brush.

Buffy

:(
  •  

Melissa

Hmmm, I did the same cut (the transsexual haircut?) and it also took me only a short time to get ready.  Now it still only takes a few minutes.  I just throw my hair into a ponytail, throw some clips on the sides and do a little styling with my fingertips and I'm ready to go.  It comes off looking very feminine too. :)

Melissa
  •  

Jessica

*sigh*
I started going bald at 18.

Now, I keep mine shaved (with a razor).  :'(
I got to where I couldn't stand the sight of my hair loss. Although, I am not sure shaved is all that much better.  :'(
  •