Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Expressing Gender when you dont want things hidden.

Started by Kendall, August 27, 2006, 08:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendall

I understand stealth and trying to pass. For some people, this is one goal.

I understand not caring and being yourself. And what happens, happens.

I understand comically and shocking not passing on purpose, for entertainment, political, social, or radical ways.

Whats in my mind is beautiful and non-conforming at the same time, deliberate, and would take some effort. My social presentation (looks, dress, voice, physique) would more of fit how I feel inside, yet wouldnt fit to any outside social ideal. My gender mix wouldnt be hidden, but would take some effort, money, and practice to get to none the less.

Deliberate Expression, Disclosure, and Revealing
What happens when you want to live in disclosure and revealing expressions unique and noncomforming. Yet too deliberate to not care about it, yet not trying to blend in totally.

And how are you going about presenting your expression to others? What personal rules do you live by? What are your standards? What are your goals? What are your reasons and objectives? What attributes characteristics would you value most?

I am wanting to hear from others that arent into 'passing', 'stealth', 'shocking', 'joking', 'or not caring', yet are taking efforts to get from point A to point B deliberate yet unique.
  •  

Vanessa V.

Haha....

It might seem dumb, but an interesting expression I like to use to express my gender is crossing my legs in the "traditionally feminine" style, with the right (or left) thigh over the left (or right) thigh and (occasionally) hooking it at the ankles. This of course, being opposed to the "traditionally masculine" style of crossing your legs with your ankle resting on top of the opposing thigh.

Women usually cross their legs that way for wearing skirts and all that...

Its subtle, but deliberate, and I believe it does deliver the point...

Haha... thats about as riskay as I get I'm afraid... :P

As for other things, I don't work out and like to keep my body thin as opposed to ripped. I don't do sports for the same reason, as I strive for a more feminine body form...

Ah well... hope that answers your post....

At least to some degree... :P

-Nessa
  •  

Melissa

When I first started out I crossed my legs often, because it was traditionally feminine.  Then I found out this is a bad thing that can lead to varicose vains and so now I just sit however I feel like.

Melissa
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Melissa on August 30, 2006, 11:31:13 AM
so now I just sit however I feel like.
Melissa

Even with your legs spread apart?  ???

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Tinkerbell on August 30, 2006, 08:11:59 PM
Melissa

Sure, as long as people can't visibly see my genitals.  I'm a little more discreet when wearing skirts though. ;)

Melissa
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Melissa on August 30, 2006, 10:45:07 PM
Quote from: Tinkerbell on August 30, 2006, 08:11:59 PM
Melissa

Sure, as long as people can't visibly see my genitals.  I'm a little more discreet when wearing skirts though. ;)

Melissa

No kidding...specially minis.... :D LOL  You're so funny....

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •