Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

"the right to exist"

Started by Natasha, April 29, 2009, 12:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RebeccaFog

Quote from: lisagurl on May 01, 2009, 07:30:32 PM
Epicurus would agree. Many of our founding fathers were fond of his teachings. Natural laws seem to of been here long before political controls and man made rights. They did have slaves which keep most democracies afloat as ours started that way also. Now we have workers that slave for the aristocrats and they think they have freedom. How can an education system brainwash so many people?

I think most people find plenty of room within the confining boundaries of the system. That's why they don't think about their condition other than when there is an imminent and personal issue. Even then, they don't think much beyond the issue in front of them.

Maybe there's a lack of great scope within their vision.
  •  

fluffy jorgen

I was reading this the other night but I was too drunk to answer though alcahol usually inspires me.

Came to a conclusion, we only have the right to live not to exist.

Also, we can't fight to have the right to exist because existing is not caring a lot about living or not having any strength to fight to live.

So, the only thing we can do is fight for the rights to live and then actually live if we want to stay here long.
  •  

Pica Pica

Quote from: Rebis on May 02, 2009, 01:54:42 PM
I think most people find plenty of room within the confining boundaries of the system. That's why they don't think about their condition other than when there is an imminent and personal issue. Even then, they don't think much beyond the issue in front of them.

Maybe there's a lack of great scope within their vision.

If you're stuck in horribleness, what point, use or purpose is there thinking about it?
Maybe there is a lack of practicality on our vision.
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

RebeccaFog

Quote from: Pica Pica on May 04, 2009, 05:21:07 PM
If you're stuck in horribleness, what point, use or purpose is there thinking about it?
Maybe there is a lack of practicality on our vision.

I attempted to respond and came up with two lame responses that weren't worth posting.

Post Merge: May 06, 2009, 01:59:27 PM

Quote from: Jörgen, on May 04, 2009, 05:10:33 PM
I was reading this the other night but I was too drunk to answer though alcahol usually inspires me.

Came to a conclusion, we only have the right to live not to exist.

Also, we can't fight to have the right to exist because existing is not caring a lot about living or not having any strength to fight to live.

So, the only thing we can do is fight for the rights to live and then actually live if we want to stay here long.

sometimes I'm not so interested in staying here long.
  •  

Pica Pica

Quote from: Rebis on May 06, 2009, 01:54:06 PM
I attempted to respond and came up with two lame responses that weren't worth posting.

Post Merge: May 06, 2009, 01:59:27 PM

I do that with the responses.

I feel like that with the lifespan....

Siblings  :P
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

RebeccaFog

•  

fluffy jorgen

Quote from: Rebis on May 06, 2009, 01:54:06 PM

Me neither, so I have to be content with just existing.
It used to work better(?) for people, to some extent, I believe, way back when Society wasn't as divided.

it would be easier to exist without the constant noise and news and eternal light that we have now.
  •