Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Brad Pitt: I'll marry when everyone can

Started by Dennis, September 08, 2006, 06:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melissa

•  

umop ap!sdn

Yay!

If enough people join him in showing disapproval of the oppression, some positive changes may be effected in this world. :)
  •  

Dennis

Funny, I had a friend who got married last year and I said to her "I thought you weren't ever going to get married". She said, "no, I wasn't going to get married until everyone could and it was because of something you said, you said 'would you join a club that didn't allow Jews?, would you shop at a store that didn't allow first nations? Why would you join an institution that doesn't allow gays?'". I dunno if she made that up, but I honestly have no memory of saying it. Apparently it affected her enough though that she didn't marry her partner until everyone in Canada could get married. Wow.

This is my friend who's gonna have a baby soon. Great family for a baby to arrive in. Lucky little bugger.

Dennis
  •  

tinkerbell

whatever really!  he is such an attractive and sexy man!!!    a dream come true in other words... :icon_redface:

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

Dennis

•  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Dennis on September 09, 2006, 03:12:41 AM
And smart, Tink, and smart :)

Dennis

Like someone I know around these forums ;)

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

nonie

That's really cool.  I think I read about that before but didn't take note of it...  He's so my role model :P
  •