Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Nothing new , just add one for the count

Started by Shinya, September 19, 2006, 10:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinya

At least I feel I am in the right place.

Will be reading much , post once in awhile.

Most likely appear if addressed.

I am what I am.

Yes Mana is something, but so is Shinya and Toshiya of Dir en grey. Don't forget Amy Lee. This one will date me a bit, Dale Bozzio.

•  

sheila18

Quote from: Shinya on September 19, 2006, 10:16:03 PM
At least I feel I am in the right place.

yes you are, and we are the better 4 it, sheila18  :)
  •  

HelenW

FKA: Emelye

Pronouns: she/her

My rarely updated blog: http://emelyes-kitchen.blogspot.com

Southwestern New York trans support: http://www.southerntiertrans.org/
  •  

Kendall

Hi Shinya, welcome

Yes you are your own you.

And the names you mention are for the list of androgynes right.
  •  

Shinya

Thanks for the welcome, I got more reading to do in here....
  •  

Vanessa V.

Welcome Shinya!

Its great we have this board, officially my home here at Susans.... :P

Happy reading.... you're posts have been great on my side... :)

-Nessa
  •  

stevie h

hi all

I am a newbie to your site but i can not say how happy i am.  i belive i have found at last after many years of angish where i am in this world.  I never seemed to fit in any of the boxes in the tg world.  I have been or thought i have been tg,ts,tv t whatever since i was very young.  Nothing ever seemed to make sense.  When I visited this subject it was like a revelation.  Of course.  Now all is clear. It is a great relief.  I have read all your posts and it is serioulsy a great weight lifted.  I am androgyne.

love you all

stevie.
  •  

Kendall

Quote from: stevie h on October 06, 2006, 04:56:22 PM
hi all

I am a newbie to your site but i can not say how happy i am.  i belive i have found at last after many years of angish where i am in this world.  I never seemed to fit in any of the boxes in the tg world.  I have been or thought i have been tg,ts,tv t whatever since i was very young.  Nothing ever seemed to make sense.  When I visited this subject it was like a revelation.  Of course.  Now all is clear. It is a great relief.  I have read all your posts and it is serioulsy a great weight lifted.  I am androgyne.

love you all

stevie.

Hi stevie,
Welcome to the Susan's Plance Transgender Boards. Hope the androgyne section is helping. Feel free to add your own new topics to it or add on to the current posts at https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?board=57.0. I felt almost a double sense of  not belonging since I felt more than my birth gender, though I also didnt feel like I fit the cd nor ts behavior. I did however constantly see that their are very many out their that feel the same or near the same with the attributes under androgyne.

In the past I have seen androgynes in both CD and TS forums depending on how the individuals felt. I think androgynes did always throw off the writings because of being quit different then what is normally talked about there, so I am glad that the administration here has realized this.

Feel free to formally introduce yourself at the general introductions section also at https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?board=8.0 and tell a little about yourself.

I look forward to more writings from other androgynes. It makes me happy. Welcome again.

Ken/Kendra
  •  

Shana A

QuoteI felt almost a double sense of  not belonging since I felt more than my birth gender, though I also didnt feel like I fit the cd nor ts behavior.

I've often had that feeling of not quite belonging. I remember thinking, when I first came out as gay, and also later as transgender, ah, now I've found my community, only to find that I didn't seem to fit in there either. For many years, I've thought I was the only person who felt this way. It's truly wonderful to have discovered other folks who feel similarly here at Susan's Place and it's great being able to talk about this together.

A TS friend said to me many years ago that it was probably most difficult for people in between genders.

zythyra
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•