Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura91

I went through the TV subforum and since I could not find a thread like this, I decided to make one. Okay, I will start it off.

The Big Lebowski
  •  

myles

The Office (I am cable challenged).
Myles
"A life lived in fear is a life half lived"
  •  

Luc

Just finishing up season 2 of True Blood, in pirated form.

Oh, and rewatching Wonderfalls for the probably 5th time on DVD. I'm poor... I have no cable, and can't even afford a digital box.

SD
"If you want to criticize my methods, fine. But you can keep your snide remarks to yourself, and while you're at it, stop criticizing my methods!"

Check out my blog at http://hormonaldivide.blogspot.com
  •  

Christo

.the movie channel.
The color of freedom.  :) :) :)
  •  

Janet_Girl

•  

myles

Last night I was watching the Amazing Race and it was great because they were in Cambodia and very close to where I lived. When they did some overhead shots you could see my apartment. Very cool...
Myles
"A life lived in fear is a life half lived"
  •  

Luc

Yeah, I already posted, but it's been a bit... right now I'm totally addicted to this BBC show, Sugar Rush. If anyone hasn't seen it, is interested in comedic, irreverent brilliance, check it out. Or if you're just into watching cute girls make out, it works for that, too.

Sorry, couldn't help it... I AM a guy, after all. Oh, and the girls on the show who are supposed to be 15 were actually 20 at filming, so nobody watch, then get on here and call me a perv....

SD
"If you want to criticize my methods, fine. But you can keep your snide remarks to yourself, and while you're at it, stop criticizing my methods!"

•  

Janet_Girl

It is friday night so it is Stargate Universe and Sanctuary on SyFy.

Janet
  •  

Hannah

I finished watching every episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation the other night. I don't watch tv and haven't really ever cared for it, so it was new to me :) I already miss Patrick Stewart's voice making his daily log entry, that's the stuff dreams are made of.
  •  

lizbeth

ghost adventures:LIVE!!

6 hours of aaron freaking out and zak yelling at ghosts trying to piss them off.
  •  

Janet_Girl

The remake of the mini series "V".  ;D

Janet
  •  

Julie Marie

Election results - Will LGBT issues win or lose?
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
  •  

Inphyy

•  

Luc

Always something new.... Managed to get myself addicted to Big Love. Great cast, great show, great premise.

SD

•  

Miniar

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Pippa

Letters form Iwo Jima, a stunning film
  •  

NDelible Gurl

Black Lagoon (anime)

Am on episode 11 :)
  •  

Christo

•  

AmySmiles

Dollhouse - Terrible pity they are canceling this show, I really enjoy it.
  •