Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannahbellelecker

A show called Portlandia. If you have ever been there, you will laugh to death.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

I live there.  So Put a bird on it.

Monsters Inside Me.  ewwwwwwwwwwww

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Hannahbellelecker

•  

K Style Addiction

Kitchen Nightmares, i don't know why i watch this show.
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

justmeinoz

Nothing, because it is a wasteland on TV and I don't feel like another DVD tonight.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

K Style Addiction

I'm watching Intervention, heroin addict named nick episode hell if i know what E number that is. lol
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

•  

TheHermitIX

Person of Interest, Season 3 of Criminal Minds and I'm about to catch-up to Hawaii Five-0
  •  

michelle666

Lots of Chelsea Lately. I forgot that I dvr'd it and I have a month to catch up on.
With my new job I get home a lot earlier that I used to and I've been watching dr oz. when he's not doing a "do you wear shoes? Well you better watch this or you'll die!" Type of show, he has some really good skin care tips and I've gotten some good makeup tips from it too.
  •  

K Style Addiction

Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, it's on tv right now so why not heh?

•  

DeeperThanSwords

I'm planning on starting on Season 2 of The Borgias (featuring the awesome Jeremy Irons, and the yummy Francois Arnaud and Holliday Granger), but Himself just got given The Avengers movie as an early Crimble gift from one of our pals, so it looks like I'll be outvoted on Tuesday night.
"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

•  

DeeperThanSwords

•  

Shelly-Joe

Nutin, torrents rule, TV is a propaganda box and watching it you subject yourself to suggestions. What are these suggestions? Their ideas of what they want you to believe, freed my mind over 10 years ago.
  •  

Shang

"Merlin"

Awesome, awesome show.
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

At the moment, the news. I shouldn't watch the news, it makes me shout at the telly.

•  

muffinpants

Quote from: Arawn Gabriel on December 06, 2012, 05:11:44 PM
"Merlin"

Awesome, awesome show.

Agh. I started watching that show when it first came out, but I just can't seem to catch it anymore. It was very good from what I've seen though. As for me, I've been addicted to cosby show reruns lately :P
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Watching QI XL - Justice. QI is a fun show :).

•  

EllieBud

The walking dead! Waiting for the other half of the season to come next month!
  •  

michelle666

•  

K Style Addiction

Friends - Some old episode on Nick@Nite

•  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •