Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

immortal gypsy

Quote from: Aisla on June 18, 2014, 12:23:45 PM
The mighty blues beating Queensland
I am still upset about that game. Greyhound and harness racing for at least another hour.  Yippee
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

dalebert

Okay, technically it's a movie but since I'm getting one of the first DVDs of it, I'll be watching it on my TV so I'm posting about it here. I've been waiting for this for some time. It got help up to raise more money for extra post-production. It written, produced, and directed by a friend of mine in L.A. from when I used to live there. I helped on a number of his video projects. He's gay and usually has LGBT themes in his movies. Honestly, I don't recall this having any T, but I know it has G. *shrug*

Miss_Bungle1991

Living Colour "Paris Concert" DVD
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

dalebert

I caught the premiere episode of Tyrant on FX and I'm definitely giving that one a chance. It seems pretty brilliant.

helen2010

Yet another FIFA WC match   Costa Rica v Greece. I should still be asleep. Long day at work is the most likely result

Aisla
  •  

Blue Senpai

Quote from: Aisla on June 29, 2014, 03:06:56 PM
Yet another FIFA WC match   Costa Rica v Greece. I should still be asleep. Long day at work is the most likely result

Aisla

I'm currently watching that but Netherlands vs Mexico got me sad.
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

Eris

I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

King Malachite

Lol I'm guilty of some of those, especially the last one.

•  

Miss_Bungle1991

Quote from: King Malachite on July 02, 2014, 08:19:24 PM
Lol I'm guilty of some of those, especially the last one.

I can relate to the ones about "What are you writing?"  :D But I am a HORRIBLE liar, so I say "Oh, nothing" OR one time I was asked that and I just started laughing my ass off. I replied: "You won't get it". I actually explained it once to my mom and I don't think she got it even after I explained it to her. :D I could only imagine what she would think if I mentioned some of the specific details in the stories.  :D But I never post my stuff on fanfiction sites. I don't really care about other people reading it and I would care even less about if they liked it or not. I do it for myself and no one else.
  •  

Blue Senpai

I started watching Breaking Bad, currently watching the 1st season.
  •  

Xenguy

•  

King Malachite

•  

MyKa

My dvr, drugs inc on national geographic. Pretty scary sh!t crazy what these drugs out there do to you.
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.....J.Dean
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: Laura Squirrel on July 02, 2014, 09:16:02 PM
I can relate to the ones about "What are you writing?"  :D But I am a HORRIBLE liar, so I say "Oh, nothing" OR one time I was asked that and I just started laughing my ass off. I replied: "You won't get it". I actually explained it once to my mom and I don't think she got it even after I explained it to her. :D I could only imagine what she would think if I mentioned some of the specific details in the stories.  :D But I never post my stuff on fanfiction sites. I don't really care about other people reading it and I would care even less about if they liked it or not. I do it for myself and no one else.

Haha, I've been there before with the "what are you writing" question.  I think I only wrote something and not posted it once, but nowadays I have post my stories on fanfic sites.  The feedback motivates me to continue since I'm hardly disciplined to write without them anyways.

•  

Felix

Mostly videos of cats and dogs and human babies, and music videos.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Quote from: King Malachite on July 04, 2014, 11:25:05 PM
Haha, I've been there before with the "what are you writing" question.  I think I only wrote something and not posted it once, but nowadays I have post my stories on fanfic sites.  The feedback motivates me to continue since I'm hardly disciplined to write without them anyways.

I just do it for my own enjoyment. (Also, in a really abstract way, it turned into a way of living out the girlhood that never was.) It's very much "slice of life" sort of stuff.

I have an original series that I am working on too. But the progress on that one is super slow. I've only completed three of those and the fourth is nowhere near being finished. (Despite being four months old at this point.) I've written 30 fanfics by comparison. The next to last one that I did ("A Broken Heart"), was written in 18 hours over a three day period. It basically wrote itself.

O.T.:

King Of Queens
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Talespin "Mach One For The Gipper"
  •