Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minxiejinxielynxie

Just finished watching A Nightmare on Elm Street, it's pretty darn gory!

I really need to get caught up on Supernatural though, everyone's talking about season 10 and i'm only on season 6! D:
If I had my own world, I'd build you an empire
My Instagram
  •  

Cheska

•  

Leeloo_Dallas

Final season of SOA & just started watching Orphan Black.
  •  

Cheska

Game of Thrones - The Prince of Winterfell
  •  

dalebert

Quote from: Liam Erik on October 22, 2014, 11:56:30 AM
Tell me what you think. [About Supernatural: Soul Survivor]  I loved it.

I don't think I liked it as much as you did but I enjoyed it.

Quote from: minxiejinxielynxie on October 22, 2014, 02:25:19 PM
I really need to get caught up on Supernatural though, everyone's talking about season 10 and i'm only on season 6! D:

Bleh. That season was one of the worst. It gets better. Stick in there.

Liam Erik

Wasn't a huge fan of season six when it was coming out but I think it improved greatly in retrospect and re-watches.  My least favorite season is the first one.  Last couple have been awesome.

Discovered I was two behind on the Walking Dead.  I find it stressful but I enjoy it anyway :P
"Never give in! Never give in! Never, never, never -- in nothing great or small, large or petty. Never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense."
-Sir Winston Churchill
  •  

Trini

My regimen for shows now is just News, MLB Playoffs, Legend Of Korra, Bleach,  Power Rangers, NBA Basketball, and hockey.
7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

dalebert

Quote from: Liam Erik on October 26, 2014, 11:41:55 PM
Wasn't a huge fan of season six when it was coming out but I think it improved greatly in retrospect and re-watches.  My least favorite season is the first one.  Last couple have been awesome.

Actually, I think it mostly suffered from starting off really crappy but I seem to recall it being much better later in the season. I agree that season one was total crap. I was watching the series in real time when it started and I got bored and quit watching. It was only because I caught some episodes during season 3 that intrigued me that I finally went to the effort to go back and get caught up and then I was hooked.

Quote from: Trini on October 26, 2014, 11:42:31 PM
My regimen for shows now is just News, MLB Playoffs, Legend Of Korra, Bleach,  Power Rangers, NBA Basketball, and hockey.

Wow. If we lived together, we'd be fighting over the remote constantly!  ;D

minxiejinxielynxie

Quote from: dalebert on October 27, 2014, 08:47:53 AM
I agree that season one was total crap. I was watching the series in real time when it started and I got bored and quit watching
honestly i loved season 1 haha
I stopped watching halfway through Season 6 mainly because I couldn't find the time when first seeing it, but I was honestly a bit bored at some points, but now I'm making my way through the seasons again and actually getting more enjoyment from watching it all again :D
I'm on episode 19 of season 5 right now (one of my favourite episodes, haha)
My Instagram
  •  

Cheska

The Walking Dead - Four Walls and a Roof
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

minxiejinxielynxie

Shaun of the Dead
The best rom-zom-com ever :3
My Instagram
  •  

PrinzessinChop

Supernatural Season 10 - Soul Survivor
  •  

Cheska

American Horror Story: Freak Show - Massacres and Matinees
  •  

Jessica-Louise

I finished watching Six Feet Under. That bittersweet last episode broke me. I don't think I've ever bawled my eyes out so much from watching a TV show before.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us. ~ Bukowski
  •  

JHeron

At this very moment I am watching movie called Side effects with Rooney Mara -love her and her sister's work.
Suffering -- had given her a heart to understand what my heart used to be.
  •  

Jill E

I just finished the last episode of Hit & Miss on Netflix. I don't want it to be over.   :'(

I'm so happy i came across this series. It's definitely up there as one of my all-time favorites now.

•  

Cheska

•  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •