Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JHeron

Quote from: MyKa on January 01, 2015, 11:43:40 AM
Just finished up outlander, not too bad!

Right!? I just love the settings are to die for
Suffering -- had given her a heart to understand what my heart used to be.
  •  

MyKa

^ agreed Beautiful!!! Don't know if you seen the netflix one called Marco Polo it too has breath taking scenery.
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.....J.Dean
  •  

Indoctrinated

Anime. Hourou Musuko (Wandering Son)
"Freedom, I must say,
Exists within unconditioned minds"

Dead Can Dance - Indoctrination (A Design for Living)
  •  

JHeron

Quote from: MyKa on January 02, 2015, 08:48:34 AM
^ agreed Beautiful!!! Don't know if you seen the netflix one called Marco Polo it too has breath taking scenery.
I have and they are! I have to say though as amazing as they shows are they make me hate the fact that I've never been to anywhere as amazing :\
Suffering -- had given her a heart to understand what my heart used to be.
  •  

K Style Addiction

Quote from: sonson on December 29, 2014, 04:55:32 PM
my friend told me to watch this british show called Black Mirror, I had never heard of it before. it is AMAZING. its kinda like a twilight zone except the stories revolve around modern technology and sci-fi rather than anything supernatural.

I highly recommend it. episode one is exciting but has sort of an absurd sexual storyline. dont let that turn you off though because episode 2 is literally one of the best things I have ever seen from a tv show, seriously.

its on netflix!  ;D

OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE THAT SHOW!! My favorite *and to me* the scariest episode is White Bear, i even watched it at night and i was like "Crap, i shouldn't have watched that now", i watched happy peppy stuff and got okay again.

Stupid story, sorry lol. Apparently there's a new christmas episode that took place at christmas (now) last year, can't wait for it to come out on Netflix.
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

"The War On Kids" documentary
  •  

sonson

Quote from: Donna Troy on January 03, 2015, 05:16:22 PM
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE THAT SHOW!! My favorite *and to me* the scariest episode is White Bear, i even watched it at night and i was like "Crap, i shouldn't have watched that now", i watched happy peppy stuff and got okay again.

Stupid story, sorry lol. Apparently there's a new christmas episode that took place at christmas (now) last year, can't wait for it to come out on Netflix.
YESSS I need to see that!!
  •  

mellynn88

The last couple of weeks I've been Netflix binging Criminal Minds and Ink Master.
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Leslie36369

Little Shop of Horrors

I haven't seen this movie since I was little.

It's great lol  ;D
I feel like an alcoholic that celebrates my 90 day chip with champagne
  •  

Laci Marie

Jeopardy! I love game shows. c:
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

"The Drugging Of Our Children" documentary
  •  

urchin

Quote from: Indoctrinated on January 03, 2015, 12:58:10 PM
Anime. Hourou Musuko (Wandering Son)

I really thought that one would be such a good show. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it past the first opening sequence before my weak, weak heart began to ache. It looked really good though! I hope you liked it.

I've been on a Criminal Minds spree lately.
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

MyKa

Seen this show on tiny houses, we are talking 250 to 500 square ft.  Not for me but it is neat to see all the creative ideas
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.....J.Dean
  •  

King Malachite

•  

Leslie36369

A movie called "Whiplash" such a good movie so far. Fantastic cast, great act, and a really intense story that revolves around a musician studying at a prestige coservarory.
I feel like an alcoholic that celebrates my 90 day chip with champagne
  •  

Indoctrinated

Quote from: urchin on January 05, 2015, 09:38:29 PM
I really thought that one would be such a good show. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it past the first opening sequence before my weak, weak heart began to ache. It looked really good though! I hope you liked it.

I've been on a Criminal Minds spree lately.
Will you forgive me for bursting into tears while reading your reply?

Will be trying to watch Omoide Poroporo once I recover.
"Freedom, I must say,
Exists within unconditioned minds"

Dead Can Dance - Indoctrination (A Design for Living)
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Get Along Gang "Uneasy Rider"
  •