Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImagineKate

I've been catching up on Series 21 of Top Gear. Finished watching episode 4 tonight, where Hammond was in Dubai with the fancy police cars pulling him over in the 3 axle merc SUV. I must admit, if I could afford a high end car, that's the one I'd want.
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

RachaelAnne

I just rewatched The Devil Wears Pravda...
Love Rachael
  •  

Leslie36369

Quote from: King Malachite on January 06, 2015, 11:21:19 PM

And then put those same two men in a room full of make up and pretty clothes and see which one starts to get dressed  :o >:-) ::) ;D lol

I love MMA there was a time trained in boxing, kickboxing and submission wrestling ( so I guess mma )
but that is the weirdest ideology , most backwards thinking, and most down right ignorant way of thinking the Evangelical church  has hit me with in a while, and thats saying a lot. Hopefully I wont and not to offend anyone but they seem to refuse to make any effort to use any sort of fact in their thought process. It is hilarious and devastatingly sad all at the same time.
I feel like an alcoholic that celebrates my 90 day chip with champagne
  •  

Leslie36369

I'm watching a really good movie by IFC Films called "Before I Disappear"  ...... Good stuff
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

"Decaying Visions", Death/Grind video zine #2, 1991
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: Leslie36369 on January 07, 2015, 06:12:40 AM

And then put those same two men in a room full of make up and pretty clothes and see which one starts to get dressed  :o >:-) ::) ;D lol

I love MMA there was a time trained in boxing, kickboxing and submission wrestling ( so I guess mma )
but that is the weirdest ideology , most backwards thinking, and most down right ignorant way of thinking the Evangelical church  has hit me with in a while, and thats saying a lot. Hopefully I wont and not to offend anyone but they seem to refuse to make any effort to use any sort of fact in their thought process. It is hilarious and devastatingly sad all at the same time.

I have to admit, the idealogy was a bit strange to me at first, and it still kind of is, but I can see where they are coming from.  I don't see that as the best course of action for the churches however, but as an MMA lover, it's pretty cool and I wouldn't mind doing that myself, just because it's MMA!  I'm an MMA fan myself.

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

Leslie36369

Quote from: King Malachite on January 07, 2015, 10:22:05 PM
I have to admit, the idealogy was a bit strange to me at first, and it still kind of is, but I can see where they are coming from.  I don't see that as the best course of action for the churches however, but as an MMA lover, it's pretty cool and I wouldn't mind doing that myself, just because it's MMA!  I'm an MMA fan myself.

Oh, don't get me wrong I love combat sports. I love sports in general. In my other life I was a hell of an athlete. I played football, boxed, and did a bit of MMA and Kickboxing.

I just don't see how it's going to help defeminze the men. Gay, Bi, Transgender, or just effeminate people are gonna be who they are. I mean I went from playing right OLB to fighting to wearing make up and heels lol. I do however think it will be good for the kids or whatever. Teach them discipline and a positive outlet for aggression and all that, Plus it's just fun. It won't change anybody though, just make them feel like they have to suppress it longer.

It is very interesting though lol.  Very good youtube find  :)
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: Leslie36369 on January 07, 2015, 10:33:30 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong I love combat sports. I love sports in general. In my other life I was a hell of an athlete. I played football, boxed, and did a bit of MMA and Kickboxing.

I just don't see how it's going to help defeminze the men. Gay, Bi, Transgender, or just effeminate people are gonna be who they are. I mean I went from playing right OLB to fighting to wearing make up and heels lol. I do however think it will be good for the kids or whatever. Teach them discipline and a positive outlet for aggression and all that, Plus it's just fun. It won't change anybody though, just make them feel like they have to suppress it longer.

It is very interesting though lol.  Very good youtube find  :)

Hah, thanks!  I enjoy watching The Young Turks because that bring all sorts of interesting news.  I wonder if any of these churches will allow the females to fight each other if they really wanted to.  If not, then I imagine the backlash this could have.

•  

Cheska

Castle - Home Is Where the Heart Stops
  •  

JHeron

Suffering -- had given her a heart to understand what my heart used to be.
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

A.C. "10/31/00, Providence, R.I., The Metro"
  •  

King Malachite

•  

MyKa

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.....J.Dean
  •  

Leslie36369

Quote from: AmySmiles on December 20, 2009, 04:13:04 PM
Dollhouse - Terrible pity they are canceling this show, I really enjoy it.

They still have Dollhouse on air? Where are you from?

•  

Cheska

Friends - The One with the Inappropriate Sister
  •  

King Malachite

•  

Cheska

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - Mercy
  •  

King Malachite

If this happens, I may go to school again.

•  

King Malachite

Omg, this makes me want to be in school again!!!!!

•