What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatonetransguy

Supernatural

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  •  

Lady Smith

United States of Tara.  Was good for a laugh when I couldn't sleep last night.
  •  

chris+-

Only just catching up with true detective. amazing
  •  

chris+-

Am I the only person in the world not to see Game of Thrones.. just no interest
  •  

Mado G

Quote from: chris+- on July 18, 2015, 11:28:26 PM

No, there are at least two of us! I have enough politics in my life as it is without seeking out the fictional variety.

I'm watching a random assortment of old nature documentaries.
Mado G.

"This mountain is so formed that it is always wearisome when one begins the ascent, but becomes easier the higher one climbs." ― Dante Alighieri, Purgatorio
  •  

Lady Smith

Quote from: chris+- on July 18, 2015, 11:28:26 PM

I haven't much felt like rushing off to watch it either.  There are a lot of other movies/series I would prefer to watch first.
  •  

JeffJefftyJeff

Penny Dreadful at the moment; just when I think this show can't get any weirder, it... does. A lot.
  •  

Cheska

Game of Thrones - You Win or You Die
  •  

rachel89

•  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Cheska

Castle - Eye of the Beholder
  •  

Sigyn

•  

minxiejinxielynxie

QI
Series 10 Episode 8
Jumble
If I had my own world, I'd build you an empire
My Instagram
  •  

CalmRage

Spoony (Noah Antwiler) interviews Richard Garriott (Lord British) and they go through the original design documents for the Ultima games. Recommended for all fans of video games, especially RPGs, who want to know about how games were made back then. There's one video entitled "How To Draw On An Apple II" where the two just go through the original notebooks and folders with binary code, mathematical equations, little dots, hex code and such and LB explains how he had to actually calculate by himself how he could make certain dots appear and in the right colour. Near the end he explains how he programmed dialogue and quests. There's also anecdotes, reasoning behind controversial decisions and the technical limitations sometimes influencing them.

Very interesting. Search for "Britannia Burns" on Youtube or spoonyexperiment.com.
  •  

Cheska

•  

Lady Smith

I'm watching season 1 of Under the Dome at the moment.  It's easy to tell that it's based on a Steven King novel by the way the plot is playing out, but it's quite watchable.
  •  

Cheska

Doctor Who - The Family of Blood
  •  

Willowicious

^Good choice

Yu-Gi-Oh!, currently the duel between Yami Yugi and Yami Bakura during Duelist Kingdom ^_^

•  

Cheska

Thanks. :)

Castle - The Fast and the Furriest
  •  

LittleSpottedCat

Just started Attack on Titan a few years later than everyone else.

Also American Horror Story. Finished off season 3 which was p good I thought.  Hated 2 but 1 was amazing.  Are the others worth watching?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

•