Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenrir

Rewatching the first series of Skins at the moment.  ;D A friend of mine once aptly described this show as "a middle-aged Media Studies graduate's wet dream of what being a teenager is like", but that's part of what makes it so funny!
  •  

Hikari

I am watching "Sasameki Koto" subbed right now, I just got thru watching some raw episodes of Bleach (my japanese isn't great, but I can understand enough to enjoy it) after that I think I will watch a little "Dead like Me" I really enjoy that series for some reason.

私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

Janet_Girl

Human Target.  Mark Valley is Hawt
  •  

Al James

just finished watching the new Dr Who
  •  

rexgsd

☥fiat justitia ruat coelum☥

"Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls. Its a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world." - The Kinks

•  

Tammy Hope

When I'm watching something I'm not posting so this isn't what I'm watching NOW (except I just warched SG:U and Caprica on Hulu) but this is what I make a point of seeing every new episode of:

1. Lost
2. Castle
3. Heroes (done for the year of course)
4. V (though it's losing me, as much as i like the cast)
5. Caprica (still behind 2 episodes)
6. SG:U (an imperfect show but I'm hanging in for now)
7. Fringe (hit and miss but the last ep put a lot of the previous stuff in focus)
8. Dollhouse (wasnt too loyal the first season but down the stretch it was nails - over now of course)

Notice there's no "reality" shows on there? there's a reason for that.... ;)
Disclaimer: due to serious injury, most of my posts are made via Dragon Dictation which sometimes butchers grammar and mis-hears my words. I'm also too lazy to closely proof-read which means some of my comments will seem strange.

http://eachvoicepub.com/PaintedPonies.php
  •  

justmeinoz

Last night, Richard Hammond's Engineering Connections- The Bilbao Giggenheim, then the football St Kilda v North Melbourne. Tonight - Nothing, because there is nothing worth watching at all.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Zack

House. My new obsession. Love this show, Hugh Laurie is amazing.
"Politics is the art of controlling your environment."

•  

Iolanthe

In weekly order, not preference:

Dancing with the Stars
Damages
The Good Wife
V
Lost
Flash Forward
Ax Men
Desperate Housewives
Undercover Boss

And, for my daily fix of brain-numbing imbecility, All My Children. 

~L~
  •  

Andii

Depending on my mood..
Spicks n Specks, Top Gear, NCIS, Packed to the Rafters, Underbelly, Lost...just to name a few.
  •  

ativan

'Captain Blood' on TCM.  Errol Flynn & Olivia de Havilland.
  •  

justmeinoz

"Are you local? If you aren't you'll have to turn it off and get out!"
  •  

ativan

•  

tekla

Capitan Blood is very underrated, awesome flick.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Flan

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

JessieMH

Hockey game, LA @ Vancouver game two of the first round playoffs :angel:

Wooooo!
  •  

Samantha_Peterson

Rifftrax. Funiest thing I've seen in weeks.
  •  

Iceprincess

I was watching South Park on MTV... anyone remembers the ginger kids episode? lol

they're just showing this video with Katy Perry and Timbaland... I think I'm having a crush on Katy's style lol <3
  •  

justmeinoz

The first episode of the new Dr Who, Matt Smith will either be really interesting, or really irritating, I will wait for a few more episodes before I decide.  His new assistant is stunning !! ;)
  •  

Doveglion

Fruits Basket the anime. I haven't watched this show since I was thirteen or so and it's still just as good now as it was then.
  •