Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muffins

Just watched....

stark, tragic, well written and moving.
  •  

Muffins

better than I was expecting.. plus I didn't realise
that Erika Christensen was in it.. she's in my fav
movie of all time (Home Room). *joy* ^____^
  •  

Devlyn

Stanley Cup hockey. Go Bruins!
  •  

ativan

Watched 'Book of Eli' yesterday. Nice twist. Predictable, but nicely done.
  •  

Lee

Catching up on the new season of Doctor Who
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

justmeinoz

Very thought provoking episode of 'Insight' panel discussion on suicide.  Lots of points of view from survivors, family, mental health professionals.  Hopefully the Federal Minister for mental Health who was there will pick up on some of the points raised.

Followed by 'Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking'. We are, as he put it, made of the smoke from the Big Bang.  It is extremely hard to get your head around the idea that the Universe started from nothing. Not a space with nothing in it, space didn't exist for there to be anywhere for the nothing to sit. just...nullity. That expanded to everything.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Frank

I am currently watching Supernatural, the X-files, Dexter and Ghost Whisperer.
-Frank
  •  

JungianZoe

Season 2 of Grey's Anatomy (streaming on Netflix)
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

Nothing. The TV's off, and I lost the remote! :'(
  •  

SaveMeJeebus

Guess what i'm watching?

Well I know what I've been told
U gotta work to feed the soul
But I can't do this all on my own
No I know
I'm no superman
I'm no superman
  •  

Jigsaw

I am watching my baseball team lose. What a horrible season they are having.
Otherwise, reruns of Raising Hope, Big Bang Theory and Top Gear.  Guess I will rewatch Dr. Who tomorrow night and want to kill myself again when they reveal River Song's secret.  It depresses me so much.
"I've just lived my life. I always feel that if you live your life and you live it honestly and are good to people around you that everything will be OK." ~John Barrowman
  •  

VeryGnawty

I'm getting back into Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.  I'm almost done with the first season.
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

ativan

Some where in the middle of the second season of 'In Pain Sight'. I love women with guns...
  •  

SaveMeJeebus

•  

kelleystorm

Criminal Minds is a new fave of mine, as well as the standard dose of BtVS.  School Hard is the episode tonight.  Oh, also, me and my wife are watching Drop Dead Diva!  Candis Cayne was in season2 episode 8 and the trans issue was handled nicely!  Also, my wife works for Ulta and Grayson(from Drop Dead Diva) came in a couple days ago! :o
  •  

ativan

Just got done with 'The Fourth Kind'. I can relate, a lot.
  •  

justmeinoz

This, and the last series of "The L word" because TV here tonight has become not a just wasteland, but the middle of the Antarctic.  How could it get any worse???
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •