Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tammy Hope

Quote from: Pinkfluff on July 06, 2011, 09:45:43 PM
Funny you mention this, I just started watching that on Netflix myself. I find myself a little jealous of how pretty that main character is, but it does seem to be a very interesting show. I noticed that Neflix also has Star Trek TNG and VGR on instant now. I was very happy to see that!

If you just started you are in for a treat - the second season is way better
Disclaimer: due to serious injury, most of my posts are made via Dragon Dictation which sometimes butchers grammar and mis-hears my words. I'm also too lazy to closely proof-read which means some of my comments will seem strange.

http://eachvoicepub.com/PaintedPonies.php
  •  

regan

Our biograhies are our own and we need to accept our own diversity without being ashamed that we're somehow not trans enough.
  •  

jordonna10

Sadly I fall victim to reality tv.

Watching Rupauls drag U. LOL Love that show!!!
  •  

Nurse With Wound

The only currently airing show that I'm following is Steins;Gate, basically it's an anime about time travel, it's made me cry like 2-3 times now which for me is always an indication of a good show that has been able to get me to feel for the characters.

But for older shows I'm re-watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic for like the 3rd time.
Scaring away, my ghosts.
  •  

Tammy Hope

found a little gem on Hulu called "The Booth at the End"
Disclaimer: due to serious injury, most of my posts are made via Dragon Dictation which sometimes butchers grammar and mis-hears my words. I'm also too lazy to closely proof-read which means some of my comments will seem strange.

•  

madirocks

•  

ativan

myself going crazy, crazier. My meds aren't working like they should.
I'm relatively surprised I can type this out.
By tomorrow I will have forgotten this

Ativan
  •  

Tammy Hope

Watched, and was fairly impressed with "Ringer" on Wed. Looking forward to a bunch of premieres over the next 10-14 days:

9/19: Castle(!)
9/20: NCIS
9/22: Person of Interest (really intrigued here)
9?23: Fringe(!)
9/25: Pan Am
9/26: Terra Nova

there's three more shows premiering a month or so from now I'm looking forward to checking out too.

•  

~RoadToTrista~

I was watching The Smurfs on Youtube, lmfao

•  

ninjaboi

I downloaded the new episode of Criminal Minds season 7!! Its absolutely awesome!!  8)

Other than that, well its football season, and my team aston villa play qpr this afternoon, cant wait to watch that.
  •  

Michelle.

•  

Amaranth

Quote from: Nurse With Wound on July 29, 2011, 06:44:42 AM
But for older shows I'm re-watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic for like the 3rd time.

Bingo...I was about to post this lol.  Actually, when it comes to me and visual media lately, when I'm not watching the series, I'm reading up about new season 2 episodes, watching MLP parody/music videos on youtube, reading MLP fanfics, finding funny MLP captioned pics and comics...

...is it possible to be addicted to a show? O.o *twitch*
  •  

RachaelAnn22

•  

Tammy Hope

Best shows of the new season, IMO - excepting premium channels which I don't have:

1. Person of Interest - GREAT show, nothing else close among the new stuff
2. Ringer - surprisingly well done for what's mostly a soap, great cast
3. Once Upon a Time - provisional ranking, only one ep aired

Still waiting to catch the first episode of Grimm this weekend, and looking forward to "Hell on Wheels" in a couple of weeks...

•  

Felix

I've started watching Arrested Development on hulu. I think it lives up to the hype it got. Great show, like Northern Exposure but with rich mainlanders.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Felix

Lol at the John S Hall bit. I'd never come across him before.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

stldrmgrl

•  

shortNsweet

I am absolutely in LOVE with The Big Bang Theory. It's exactly what my college experience was like.
  •  

cottoncandypanda

The Walking Dead and New Girl.
  •  

Zaria

LOVE big bang theory... I am such a nerd that I understand all of the physics/nerd jokes :)

Game of Thrones.  Best... Fantasy... EVER :)

True Blood.  Its too bad they didn't follow the books.

Hugs
Zaria
Then the beautiful eyes of the fair woman open and look love, and the voluptuous mouth present to a kiss – and man is weak.
  •