Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Now I know why I can't lose weight...

Started by Melissa, October 02, 2006, 05:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melissa

Quote from: Kate on December 04, 2006, 01:10:06 PM
I want a rounder face :( Pout. You're all so darn cute, and I'm... not :(
Aww, come on.  A lot of it is hormones.  You just need to wait and it will come.  I like having curves, but not if they are because of having rolls of fat. :P

Melissa
  •  

Terri Gene

Just read your opening statemen about losing weight Mellisa.  Your wanting everything arn't you?  Hell, the apple shows it shows, if the breasts look smaller then ok, thier smaller.  It's no big deal girl, none at all.

I get the same worries at times but I can deal with it.  sometimes it's like the worse I look the more punch it gives me to look right on threw it.  Times getting short these days and I'm tired of growing into it, i've got what I need.  

Just remember sweets, you are what you is, the rest is just window dressing!

Terri Gene
  •  

Melissa

Thanks, but I decided I'm happy with how I am now. ;D

Melissa
  •  

Kate

Quote from: Melissa on December 04, 2006, 01:22:07 PMAww, come on.  A lot of it is hormones.  You just need to wait and it will come.  I like having curves, but not if they are because of having rolls of fat. :P

LOL... wait <> Kate ;)

Hey, if rolls of fat will make me look female, slap em on me!!!

As insane as it is, I'm trying to GAIN weight. I'm eating meals constantly. It's Just Not Happening. 158-159 every time... it won't budge (at 6'2", that's not much). I swear my stomach gets bigger, but the face doesn't change, nor does the actual weight. It's like some evil curse...
  •  

swindon lady

hi i am new to the forum and live in the uk i am post op i found that i put on weight once i started taking hrt hormones .i put on a lot of weight and it is hard to get rid of it i am now on a slimming pill from my doctors .i agree that melissa;s adam apple does not show but i allways say just be you and be happy
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Kate on December 13, 2006, 08:43:14 AMLOL... wait <> Kate ;)

Hey, if rolls of fat will make me look female, slap em on me!!!

As insane as it is, I'm trying to GAIN weight. I'm eating meals constantly. It's Just Not Happening. 158-159 every time... it won't budge (at 6'2", that's not much). I swear my stomach gets bigger, but the face doesn't change, nor does the actual weight. It's like some evil curse...

Kate, do what the weight loss experts say NOT to do, such as starve yourself.  Your body will kick into fat saving mode.

P.S. For you non-programmers, <> means "does not equal"

Melissa
  •  

Ricki

Melissa for the record i do not like super skinny women anyway! :icon_bunch:
Ricki
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Ricki on December 18, 2006, 07:28:33 PM
Melissa for the record i do not like super skinny women anyway! :icon_bunch:
Ricki
Nor do i. ;)  Almost every girlfriend I've had was at least a bit on the heavy side and the one who wasn't, I didn't feel much for anyways. :P

Melissa
  •  

Ricki

Yes see what i mean..think of the damage a gusty wind could do..
It would just twirl and throw you about! hehe....
hehe...
ricki
  •