Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

breast augmentation

Started by Ms Bev, September 27, 2009, 11:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did you get breast augmentation, or do you plan to?

Yes I did
Yes, I will
I don't think so....
No.....I'm happy with my development
No.....no way

Ms Bev

How many of us has had, or will have breast augmentation?
1.) If you're skating on thin ice, you might as well dance. 
Bev
2.) The more I talk to my married friends, the more I
     appreciate  having a wife.
Marcy
  •  

lpfix2009

I had my...

Saline
390CC/375CC
D Cup
Performed by.. da da dum! Dr. Sliwin www.sliwinplasticsurgery.com in Toronto. (Not a TS doctor of any form)

You would assume my results are bad... look around my photos are floating you can judge.
  •  

Tammy Hope

Quote from: lpfix2009 on September 27, 2009, 11:46:06 PM
I had my...

Saline
390CC/375CC
D Cup
Performed by.. da da dum! Dr. Sliwin www.sliwinplasticsurgery.com in Toronto. (Not a TS doctor of any form)

You would assume my results are bad... look around my photos are floating you can judge.

I'll have what she's having!

(I answered "I will" but it's contingent on money of course)
Disclaimer: due to serious injury, most of my posts are made via Dragon Dictation which sometimes butchers grammar and mis-hears my words. I'm also too lazy to closely proof-read which means some of my comments will seem strange.

http://eachvoicepub.com/PaintedPonies.php
  •  

lpfix2009

Quote from: Laura Hope on September 28, 2009, 12:27:15 AM
I'll have what she's having!

(I answered "I will" but it's contingent on money of course)

LOL they are very nice :)
  •  

Ms Bev

I was just curious as to concensus.  I thought I never would have BA.  I developed into a nice B cup, and have been quite happy, but..........now I'm obsessing on bigger, shapelier, more frame-proportional.  Of course, like anything else, it's dependent upon one thing:    Money.  But, after the money hurdle  I can throw away those nasty enhancers!  Yah......into the landfill with you.......give Mother Earth a teensie mound lift.

(you know I'm kidding, right.....I mean about the enhancers.....    ::))

Bev
1.) If you're skating on thin ice, you might as well dance. 
Bev
2.) The more I talk to my married friends, the more I
     appreciate  having a wife.
Marcy
  •  

Janet_Girl

It will be a while til I get there, but you better believe I am going to get a BA.  Size, unsure, but time will tell.

Janet
  •  

Ellieka

After a gg friend of mine showed me how natural hers looked, I'm totally going for it! Planing on a C cup.
  •  

lpfix2009

Quote from: Cami on September 28, 2009, 02:26:17 PM
After a gg friend of mine showed me how natural hers looked, I'm totally going for it! Planing on a C cup.

A lot of people say they don't want implants, but there good, I have no health side effects with them and they just fill out everything better.

It feels good to be partially complete (in theory)
  •  

DebbySoufflage

I definitely want breast augmentation surgery. It is my absolutely most desired surgery at the moment. FFS coming second.

I would like to go very large. Always dreamt about being very busty.
Dolly Parton-busty.

Am currently 85B EU breast size and would like to go up to 85E or 85F. The least I would be satisfied with is 85DDD.

Breasts and a very feminine face are super important parts of womanhood for me.

Luv,
Debby
  •  

Linde

Quote from: DebbySoufflage on May 05, 2019, 01:52:58 PM
I definitely want breast augmentation surgery. It is my absolutely most desired surgery at the moment. FFS coming second.

I would like to go very large. Always dreamt about being very busty.
Dolly Parton-busty.

Am currently 85B EU breast size and would like to go up to 85E or 85F. The least I would be satisfied with is 85DDD.

Breasts and a very feminine face are super important parts of womanhood for me.

Luv,
Debby
85 E is not such a big bust.  I am currently between 90 C and D, and it would take a very small head to get buried between my boobs!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Margrit

•  

V M

Quote from: Margrit on May 26, 2019, 11:59:49 AM

Same here, it took a few years but I'm quite well developed
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I am happy so far with mine.  However I would be pleased with a bit more.

What I am concerned about is too much development before I can achieve an always convincing female voice.  If that would become the case, I might have to compress them or double-up on voice improvement.   But it will be awhile before I would have that problem.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

I decided to venture out today to get a new bra, because my old ones really started to bother me.  It turns out that my bra was to little.  I am now happily sporting a 42 C bra, and that thing feels darn comfortable (it is one of those soft shell ones, almost a sports bra.).
It seems as if I am getting bigger boobs again, because the girls are hurting like crazy!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•