Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

POLL: MTF Breast Growth after HRT (where pain was felt behind nipple)

Started by Dana Lane, October 10, 2009, 05:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How long after starting HRT did your breasts begin to develop?

1 Month
186 (46%)
2 Months
111 (27.5%)
3 Months
45 (11.1%)
4 Months
19 (4.7%)
5 Months
8 (2%)
6 Months
8 (2%)
7 Months
1 (0.2%)
8 Months
1 (0.2%)
9 Months
1 (0.2%)
10 Months
3 (0.7%)
11 Months
0 (0%)
1 Year to 1.5 Years
3 (0.7%)
1.5 Years and up
3 (0.7%)
Didn't develop
15 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 339

Dana Lane

I have been blocking T for about 5 months and taking estrogen for about the last 3 months. I have noticed my nipples are changing a lot and have just started feeling pain just around the nipple air (kind of feels like it is in my peck muscle). I was under the impression that this normally doesn't start until about a year on HRT. Thanks for those that take the time to answer the poll and post comments.

Hugs
Dana
============
Former TS Separatist who feels deep regret
http://www.transadvocate.com/category/dana-taylor
  •  

aubrey

I noticed growth around 2 weeks and started to get pain behind the nipple around 2.5-3 months. I've heard the pain usually comes around 3, but age, genetics, yada yada makes a difference.
  •  

Monique Martinez

I've been wondering when I actually officially started HRT because I started them at different times. I started spiro first and noticed gland growth after 2 months, so maybe that answers the question!
  •  

heatherrose

Everyone's physiology is different and "your result may vary".
I noticed things starting to develop (nipples began to
swell and became sore) with in a month after starting HRT.

"I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?" - Fred Rogers
  •  

kae m

It was 3 months for me.  I was on estradiol for 11 weeks before starting spiro, and have been on spiro for about 9 weeks.  My endo doubled my estradiol dose after putting me on spiro, so it's hard to say if it actually took 3 whole months or if it was just a matter of increasing the dose & blocking more T.

I thought I felt something after a month on E only, but compared to how it feels now I think I was just imagining it.  So far it is mostly slight pain, unless there is pressure - then there is a lot more pain.  It was about 4 weeks after I started feeling the pain and increased sensitivity that I noticed there was actually some development and a change in shape.
  •  

sarahb

•  

FairyGirl

Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

Shelina

No joke but in just 3 days of HRT I started feeling my nipples paining, not paining but rather sensitive and tingling.
  •  

Dana Lane

Very interesting so far. It seems most take right off and start growing breasts!
============
  •  

sweetstars

Oops, answered this wrong.  I felt pain after 2 weeks, it has not stopped, and I have been on HRT for over 2 years.  Sometimes it hurts like hell.  (BTW this was all while being on very low dosages of pills.) 
  •  

Mischa

I started to get pain around 3 weeks and I also started lactating, thats what the dr said. it was, and it stopped after a few days. any one else get that?
  •  

Hannah

It took about three weeks for those first tingles, a couple months to really get going. There was an interesting discussion a little while back about mimicing the genetic cycle and cycling doses and it's possible benefits, it might be worth looking into.

Quotestarted to get pain around 3 weeks and I also started lactating, thats what the dr said. it was, and it stopped after a few days. any one else get that?

I kinda did once, and after a lot of anguish it was just that my estradiol level was too high, a little doseage adjustment and a month later the girls are right as rain.
  •  

Janet_Girl

I began to notice at about 3 months and that lasted about till 6 months then everything just quit,  But I have noticed changes and some slow growth since then.

I am hoping some big changes after Orchie.  Maybe?  Please!

Janet
  •  

Dana Lane

Thanks for those that are participating. So it looks like breast development should start in the first couple of months for most.
============
  •  

shanetastic

Quote from: Dana Lane on October 11, 2009, 07:41:15 PM
Thanks for those that are participating. So it looks like breast development should start in the first couple of months for most.

It starts yes, just for some it never goes anywhere else :p

I started to feel bud like stuff at probably like a month or two, but after that not much has really changed thus far.  I know it's a time consuming process but I figure since my body fat percentage is very low that I won't get very good results. 
trying to live life one day at a time
  •  

Autumn

Quote from: Mischa on October 10, 2009, 07:33:53 PM
I started to get pain around 3 weeks and I also started lactating, thats what the dr said. it was, and it stopped after a few days. any one else get that?

I spent the evening "catching up" with my ex - and at one point she goes "Honey, something clear came out of your nipple"

:o

She, er, manipulated it in a much harder way than I do by myself. And I was able to squeeze a few drops out of each. I've been on E for just under 8 weeks and spiro for around 7 months.

I started spiro on a 1/4th standard HRT dose and still noticed breast growth within around a month. First the left budded, then the right. When they budded, my nipples - which I could pull quite far off my chest, anchored down completely. Now, it's getting where I can pull them again. It seems that by being able to pull them forward and apply a sharp pressure between the nipple and bud, you get the fluid.

I'm not really sure what the hell comprises it at this point. "It tastes salty" (that's what she said. Really.) I don't know if I should encourage it or leave it alone.
  •  

The None Blonde

Quote from: aubrey on October 10, 2009, 05:16:59 AM
I noticed growth around 2 weeks and started to get pain behind the nipple around 2.5-3 months. I've heard the pain usually comes around 3, but age, genetics, yada yada makes a difference.
Pretty much the same... round 2 weeks, i felt my areolas were quite puffy and the whole area tender... the pain behind it if pressed came at about 2 months ish. By 3 months i was begining to bud quite visibly i remember.
  •  

PaigeM

I know this is an old thread, but it is appropriate for me. I have been on estradiol for almost 4 weeks, and I am noticing tenderness of my nipples and my areolas are starting to get puffy. I feel what must be gland development behind them, too.
I am 43. Can this possibly be happening already?

Thanks, Paige
  •  

Dale

Today is the first day of the rest of your life
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Quote from: PaigeM on April 20, 2012, 12:43:39 PM
I know this is an old thread, but it is appropriate for me. I have been on estradiol for almost 4 weeks, and I am noticing tenderness of my nipples and my areolas are starting to get puffy. I feel what must be gland development behind them, too.
I am 43. Can this possibly be happening already?

Thanks, Paige

Yes, I remember about 1 week into hormones my nipples were getting sore (started when I was 28). About 3-4 weeks into it I remember looking down and going "OMG BOOBS! YAYYYY!!" ... they were tiny lil cones lol... aww :)
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•