Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

HRT with breast growth control

Started by tonia, October 13, 2009, 01:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctine12t

Quote from: The None Blonde on October 30, 2009, 05:14:58 AM
I started hrt just after my 19th birthday. With regards to the apearance thing... For me, Even with jeans and hoodies, and no makeup, i still looked female after around 6 months... the changes were quite profound and welcomed, though at first, within like 2 months or so, i did look a lot younger lol, like a 16yo boy, then androgynous at 3-4, then female by 6. It wasnt as much the breast growth, but my manerisms coupled with the slim less muscluar frame, facial apearance and hair, hrt did quite a bit to my face... the skin too was nice, but im not sure if it helped as much more than just being really nice now.
I think the first sign of hrt, is possibly muscle loss, and skin before breast GROWTH, first sign is imo nipple change.
The rest; Well, breast growth isnt linked to the others really. Some people will just come out with small breasts... i've seen other girls with broad flaring hips and tiny boobs... its just genetics... then theres my best friend, 30DD with skinny hips... everyone's different. With M2fs, i guess it may have a vague link... age, hrt receptiveness and genetics, but honestly? i'm not 100%
:)

FYI,, Im TS all my life and now 60 years old.  Been on HRT about 4 months. Sore and larger nipples came at about 3 months.

What else the estrogen (vivelle patch) did is wonderful!!!  My mother took DES. I think my brain circuitry operates much better with some estrogen in there.  My memory, ability to focus, stay calm, and a host of other things improved dramatically!!!  I Love what it has done for me.  Saved my career I think.  My life has been fantastic up to now, but going to be orders of magnitude above that from here out.  Even if I had to stay in boy mode forever, I would never give up the estrogen.  I can only wonder how I may have done with it all along.  My ability to reason, think ahead, and solve problems is improved so much.  I think your brain has to be set up in the first place to benefit from the estrogen.  Mine was via the huge dose of estrogen through the DES in my first 9 months.  Too bad it took 60 years to figure it out.
  •  

Naturally Blonde

Quote from: mantonis on October 13, 2009, 01:55:21 AM
Hello,
I'm on androcur for about 3 months and I'm going to start E in about two weeks. I'm really excited that I found a doctor to help me and monitor my health. I want almost all the hormone effects but I want to minimize or at least control my breast growth for social reasons. I do not want them to look bigger than a male gynecomastia. I still live with my parents, have a good job, and I'm afraid that I'm gonna have problems if my breast is going to be enlarged to much.
I found that there are some drugs that sit on the estrogen receptors on breast only and prevent estrogen to get into those receptors. As a result the breast wont grow until the drugs are stopped. These drugs are used to minimize the breast cancer possibility and male gynecomastia. Does anyone know anything about this? I'm going to ask my doc anyway...

I think you have a point. I've been on HRT and androcur for many years and I haven't got any proper breast growth. I would be interested in finding out more about getting the reverse effect of what you are looking for! I want them big! big! big!
Living in the real world, not a fantasy
  •  

tonia

Quote from: Naturally Blonde on November 03, 2009, 07:49:26 AM
I think you have a point. I've been on HRT and androcur for many years and I haven't got any proper breast growth. I would be interested in finding out more about getting the reverse effect of what you are looking for! I want them big! big! big!
I heard that it is not the same for every person but if you look at your mom you will gain breasts like her or the most common a bit smaller.
  •  

The None Blonde

That's an... excuse the pun, old wives tale.

Breast growth is geneticly linked, If you were to start hrt at puberty, you would roughly develop the same size breasts as your female relatives. However, the later you start, and the lower the levels of human growth hormones present in your body, the less likely the puberty rate of growth will be. You may get swelling, and a-b, but its unlikely to go higher naturally, after 30 ( I say unlikely, not not)

The younger one starts hrt, the more problem breast growth and visible change will be.
  •  

Naturally Blonde

Quote from: mantonis on November 04, 2009, 01:47:42 AM
I heard that it is not the same for every person but if you look at your mom you will gain breasts like her or the most common a bit smaller.

My mums breast are very big, mine are really tiny so that theory doesn't hold water...

Quote from: The None Blonde on November 04, 2009, 04:50:45 AM
That's an... excuse the pun, old wives tale.

Breast growth is geneticly linked, If you were to start hrt at puberty, you would roughly develop the same size breasts as your female relatives. However, the later you start, and the lower the levels of human growth hormones present in your body, the less likely the puberty rate of growth will be. You may get swelling, and a-b, but its unlikely to go higher naturally, after 30 ( I say unlikely, not not)

The younger one starts hrt, the more problem breast growth and visible change will be.

That's a more true analogy Non Blonde....and presented well.
  •  

CharleneT

while I disagree with you taking those hormones - this is a one way street, you need to know you want to go there for life ...

I will comment on breast growth (your question).  Even at the relatively young age of 29 you are unlikely to get a "lot" of breast growth.  Very few MTF do.  Probably up to about a "A" cup.  Easily hidden in normal clothes.  Go read in the FTM section for tips about how to hide your breasts, should you get any growth.  The great truth is that you won't know what will happen until you do it, BUT that is not a good reason to "try and see".  Remember, if you get more than you want, you may have to have surgery to remove some tissue.  Stopping hormones doesn't make 'em go away.

Please, seriously, consider backing off the HRT till you are sure you want to transition.  HRT is not an ala' carte menu and it is also a serious commitment (and dangerous). 
  •  

The None Blonde

very few m2fs get more than an a cup naturally?

huh?
  •  

Naturally Blonde

Quote from: The None Blonde on November 07, 2009, 07:03:19 AM
very few m2fs get more than an a cup naturally?

huh?

You can say that again...my problem exactely!
  •  

The None Blonde

um, in 3 years of HRT growth, im a small C cup.... 'probably about an A' doesnt seem too accurate.
  •  

Naturally Blonde

Quote from: The None Blonde on November 08, 2009, 11:07:43 AM
um, in 3 years of HRT growth, im a small C cup.... 'probably about an A' doesnt seem too accurate.

You can just about see mine after 10 years of HRT. Strangely this week after all these years they have been hurting again like they are growing again.
  •  

The None Blonde

Not really really skinny are you?

Even with natal females that reduces a lot of breast tissue and fat.

I guess its a case of results may vary.... Genetics, age, and luck.
  •  

Naturally Blonde

Quote from: The None Blonde on November 09, 2009, 05:18:21 AM
Not really really skinny are you?

Even with natal females that reduces a lot of breast tissue and fat.

I guess its a case of results may vary.... Genetics, age, and luck.

who me or the original poster?
  •  

tonia

•  

Mari

Hey mantonis :)
I was/am in the same situation you are in now. I also started HRT knowing i won't be able to transition in the next few years. I am now over a year (14mo, to be precise) on HRT, and aside from "gynecomastia issue" i've never had any problems. I found sport bras to be very helpful. Don't do anything like "breats binding" or other stuff you might read at FtM forums cuz it is harmful especially to developing breast. And after all, i dont have large breasts (as of yet) and i don't know will i ever have them; only time will tell, but remeber full breast development takes 3-5, according to my endo.
So aside form brests, beeing the most noticeable HRT effect, there are many other as well that are very noticeable to me but less noticeable to others, unless they take a closer look but i think M2F HRT is probably the least thing that will come to theri mind when they see it, and maybe wonder why is it so.
On the other hand i am 21 now, and many other guys my age may still look very boyish, so i get with it well. Also, i am quite tall, 6'1'', not small framed, so those things that will be disadvanatage in the future are maybe helping me not stand out that much. If you have some more questions i'd be happy to help you :)
She is no longer trapped by destiny
And ever since she let go of the past
She found her life was beginning
  •