Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My Story

Started by Barbara, December 24, 2009, 11:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

I was young i don't know maby ten or eleven or younger.I tried on my mothers pantyhose i guess i felt this power like she was the boss when i was young.I don't really know what it was but i liked it.I kept on wearing them in private Into my teen's i was masturbating in them ,and well into my 20's also and into my 30's too.sometimes i wanted to be my mom .I mean i wanted to be a woman.I dressed more, like with a skirt and heels then a nice dress and i would buy a bra,then a wig.I felt good as a woman.then i would masturbate and feel guilty and the shame would loom over me like a ton of bricks.I would throw everyting away ,only for it to return.the guilt persisted over decades.the first time i said " >-bleeped-< it " and dressed and went to a bar this hunk of a man put his arm around me and said "you look nice baby" and gave me a kiss.i melted,i was almost crying.I kissed him back because i really loved that feeling of being pretty.needless to say after more drinks i wound up in bed with him.the next day i was soo afraid of what i had just done i mean >-bleeped-< i just had sex with a man ,thoughts are streaming though my head like a freight train and i had a hangover. my ass hurt from him >-bleeped-<ing me.I quickly started to block it out of my mind and be a man to get drunk and watch war movies.A few months later i wanted that arm around me again with that kiss.I longed for it, i wanted to feel like a woman again.i never could talk about this on  the crossdresser forum's because the wive's would say "omg he is gay".But i know in my heart i loved this man and i am most likely gay witch puts me in the minority .Today i know i am a gay transvestite and i like it when men check me out.If i am not turning their heads means i am doing something wrong
  •  

Janet_Girl

If you feel the you a "i am a gay transvestite", then that is who you are today.  That is no shame, except that which we give ourselves.  Neither being gay or a crossdresser is A) criminal, B) a deviance or C) strange.

Instead enjoy yourself.  I too enjoy men checking me out.  ::)

Janet
  •  

Cindy

Hi Barbara,
Welcome honey. As janet said there is nothing wrong in what you did. There are no laws against, as far as I know, and if they are they should be broken.

Just make sure you have safe sex. Your partner wears condoms every time he penetrates you, and not just the first time. Had that one before. "I only brought one" "well one is all you get" is the only reply to give.

Best wishes and Hugs

Cindy

•