Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

animals that make you go AWWWWWW :P

Started by bellbell, February 01, 2010, 01:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigeoAliquis

If you look at this and do not immediately smell puppy-breath, I don't know what to do with ya.

Eeeeee. :D
  •  

Janet_Girl

Beware of that cute puppy breath.  While it will melt your heart, can mean that the poor thing has fleas and worms. 

When we got Bear, he had that cute puppy breath and was just so loving.  But we took him to the vet and he was covered with fleas and had worms.  After the treatments, he lost the puppy breath.  But he was just so cute that you had to love him.
  •  

BunnyBee

•  

IndigeoAliquis

That's (puppeh bref) o general infancy factors, mother's milk, varying 'infantile' bacteria, etc. I can say this because I've owned over 60 dogs and every single one has puppy breath, no worms/tapeworms/bugs that any vet can find at varying stages of life, and if you google this.. you can see the phenomenon.  I love it, because I'm a crazy person. :D
( Results 1 - 10 of about 329,000 for puppy breath, without quotes for boolean search. (0.18 seconds) ) As a humorous comparison, Bing gives 2,240,000 results for puppy breath, also sans quotes. Wiiierd algorithm they must have, yes?

I'm only picky about it because I'm, as you can tell.. A very very animate dog person. <3
No offense... the way I type comes across as that and I try to avoid it but it still happens. :( Appy polly logies.

Anyhow, annoying OCD out of the way.. Here's the content. Rules of the intertubes state that baby anything is generally cuter than its adult counterparts.
Baby giraffe!

Baby Corgi!

Baby otter! (ohai milk lolthanks omnomnom etc etc)

Baby... platypus?! (It looks like a really cute, but reaaaaaallly naked baby chicken.) And I believe it is accompanied by a baby hedgehog, looking at the snout length and the cranial shape.

Lastly, a gaggle of baby pandas. A herd? Swath? Grouping? Town hall meeting? Orgy? Arrangement? I'll go with pile of baby pandas, because that automatically ups the cuteness factor.

Thus ends my imagedump for the week.

Also, Matilidaaaa.. I want a Cup O' Puppy. Please.

I'd like to order a few six-packs, if they are in stock.  ;D ;D
  •  

Janet_Girl

And they say only man sleeps on their back.  Bah Humbug  Bear did that same thing, and would snore. 

And no offense taken on the puppy breath.  Just a warning to have them checked out.  I love the breath too.
  •  

bellbell

omggg lol this is by far the cutest thread on the forums lol, i melt every time i check back in hear :P

and guess what :P

i found 30 uber cute aminals to upload, ill do it over a long period of time to give every one a chance and so im not spamming, but hears the first batch :P

Post Merge: February 06, 2010, 02:34:05 PM

i know some people that turn their nose's to puppy breath, not me, its to adorable, puppys rule :P

Post Merge: February 06, 2010, 03:38:14 PM

hmm...i think pics gota go up for moderation :/ (i uploaded from computer this time instead of the internet)
"
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.

-- The Dalia Lama
  •  

Silver

Manliest post EVAR.

And of course my rabbit.

•  

bellbell

bunnys ^.^

i love bunnys, so cute an floofy :P
"

-- The Dalia Lama
  •  

IndigeoAliquis

I wonder what this has relevance to....  ;D

•  

bellbell

aminals :P

Post Merge: February 08, 2010, 06:22:24 PM

(attachments suposed to be coming...)

Post Merge: February 10, 2010, 11:59:27 PM

dont think my attachments are coming :c
"

-- The Dalia Lama
  •  

thestory

My rat can make me go awww  :) She loves to run down my shirt, crawl on my shoulders and head, and shower me with kisses. Nothing like a loving pet to cheer up a bad day.

•  

bellbell

true that, pets are happyness generators :P

although....mice/rats make me eepy when they crawl on me lol...they can be cutey when their not on my, but when there on me, i get nervous, i dono why lol
"

-- The Dalia Lama
  •  

Artificial Man

Hey, this sounds like fun

Kamren, I see your rat and raise you a Monitor Lizard:

Yeah, I actually do find lizards extremely awwwable :)

Quote from: Kamren on February 14, 2010, 04:17:54 AM
My rat can make me go awww  :) She loves to run down my shirt, crawl on my shoulders and head, and shower me with kisses. Nothing like a loving pet to cheer up a bad day.
  •  

V M

Quote from: Artificial Man on February 14, 2010, 04:03:31 PM
Hey, this sounds like fun

Kamren, I see your rat and raise you a Monitor Lizard:

Yeah, I actually do find lizards extremely awwwable :)
Well okay then...I see your Monitor and raise you an Iguana...LOL

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Muffin

•  

bellbell

lizzys are welcome :P if it makes you awwwww post it! :P

very cool lizards :P
"

-- The Dalia Lama
  •  

Janet_Girl

Quote from: Virginia Marie on February 14, 2010, 06:14:21 PM
Well okay then...I see your Monitor and raise you an Iguana...LOL

I'll see your Iguana and raise you a...........

Ok Ok they extinct.  :D :D :D :D
  •