Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Yay i Set my Date for Surgery

Started by paulault55, June 12, 2010, 11:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulault55

I do not post much but this was too important not to let everyone know.

I had a consult Thursday with Dr. Christine Mcginn, it went great, i need to lose 50 - 60 pounds in 11 months 3 weeks and 5 days, something i can easily do, i could not set the date as Sara her office manager was out for a funeral.

I called Friday and talked to Sara and we discussed dates, she does surgery on Mondays and April 4 my birthday next year is on a Monday, but the date was not available, so i selected May 9 2011 and paid my deposit, i should get a packet in the mail next week, now hoping my stress test, blood work and chest x-ray are ok.

Paula

I am a Mcginn Girl May 9 2011
  •  

Nigella

Quote from: paulault55 on June 12, 2010, 11:57:05 PM

I had a consult Thursday with Dr. Christine Mcginn, it went great, i need to lose 50 - 60 pounds in 11 months 3 weeks and 5 days, something i can easily do, i could not set the date as Sara her office manager was out for a funeral.

I called Friday and talked to Sara and we discussed dates, she does surgery on Mondays and April 4 my birthday next year is on a Monday, but the date was not available, so i selected May 9 2011 and paid my deposit, i should get a packet in the mail next week, now hoping my stress test, blood work and chest x-ray are ok.

Paula

Congrats Paula, the time will go quickly, honest.

Stardust
  •  

Jessica.C

•  

FairyGirl

Congrats Paula! And might I add you have made an excellent choice of surgeons. ;) Good luck on all your tests!
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

MsFierce

Congrats Paula ;D.

Also good luck on the weightloss :angel:
  •  

K8

Yay Paula!  One more step in believing that this will happen.  I'm happy for you.

Now don't celebrate with donuts. :eusa_naughty:

- Kate
Life is a pilgrimage.
  •  

Janet_Girl

•  

katgirl74

Quote from: K8 on June 13, 2010, 07:57:59 AM

Now don't celebrate with donuts. :eusa_naughty:

- Kate

Of course after surgery you can celebrate by sitting on a Donut!

•  

Debra

Congratz! Welcome to the ranks of WAITING hehehe

•  

Kristyn

•  

lpfix2009

Quote from: paulault55 on June 12, 2010, 11:57:05 PM

Paula

if you can deal with mood swings *cough* then you can deal with your stress test haahah :P its a joke btw.

Anyhoo congrats and good luck! Although it might seem super far away, it's closer then you think.

Who am I kidding to say? Mine is in 2 months and 22 days and im bashing my head in everyday till the date is finally here..

IT's sooooo aggravating bash bash bash bash

I feel better now.
  •  

Debra

Quote from: SaraR on June 15, 2010, 11:23:08 AM
if you can deal with mood swings *cough* then you can deal with your stress test haahah :P its a joke btw.

Anyhoo congrats and good luck! Although it might seem super far away, it's closer then you think.

Who am I kidding to say? Mine is in 2 months and 22 days and im bashing my head in everyday till the date is finally here..

IT's sooooo aggravating bash bash bash bash

I feel better now.

I'm with you in the head-bashing club =)

•  

Steffi

Congratulations on getting a date paulault55  8)
- that's a long journey!
To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)
I started out with nothing..... and I still have most of it left.
  •